3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Mag 29.10.21 10:37 pm

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow

Passed level 1 in a toy. Despite the low ratings and ratings, Gamerankings gives 56%, the toy is cool. It is interesting because you can play for two! This is great.
Yes, this is not Mortal Kombat, but nevertheless ...
As soon as I have the opportunity to play it together, I will definitely pass like Shaolin Monks!
So I went through level 1 and turned it off for now :)
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nameless 29.10.21

How did you like her? Once I watched a gameplay video and did not see anything interesting there.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

[b] Unnamed [/ b], she's a little crooked. I mean the engine. yes. but there is still Depp a hero, there are good videos. And most importantly - it is FOR TWO players :)
That is why I will pass it. some toys to cut myself in a cooperative on PS2 ...

N
Nameless 29.10.21

I'll try to play, since it came out on the PC too :)

R
RIPPER12 29.10.21

saw the video, well, and trashatin: brash:

M
ManiMike 29.10.21

Indeed, the game is treacherous. But all the same, the gameplay is somehow fascinating. :)

0042 29.10.21

The sorcerer, why did he compare it with the MK? (:

I agree to play with my little brother, that's what you need.
But the estimate is clearly underestimated. As a minemum, more than 50%
will certainly be.

-
-Mag 29.10.21

[b] 0042 [/ b] why with a brother? With a friend.

And I compare it with MK - because I was cut into it for two. Do you know a lot of these games? There are plenty of action games - but there are few places together.
And 56% is not enough, 66% is possible.

Regarding the gameplay, everything is a little jerky somehow ... the graphic looks like nothing. There's still some kind of map you collect in pieces. type of treasure to look for.
By the way - they even wrote a plot.

R
Roger 29.10.21

[quote] Yes, and 56% is not enough, you can 66% [/ quote]
66? damn somehow :) I'm disappointed with the genre, I want a simulator of a pirate life, I want freedom!
PS: It's great for two.

H
Heraclius 29.10.21

Guys help ...
I turn on the game ... and then there is the contrast of the roofing felts, the brightness ... in general, the current sounds are invisible with the mouse you drive ... I just can't get to the options, who can throw off the configuration parameters or tell me what the thread is, I can figure it out .. ...

-
-Mag 29.10.21

Passed with a friend. Not a bad thing. Collected all the cards, etc. Some searched for a long time. It's a pity there is no sensible bonus for this.

In general, for 1 time - that's it.

a
aki 29.10.21

My brothers his first day as I bought it passed. One is 10 years old to another 8: D
I didn't even play in it, just like in MK Shaolin Monks (by the way, they also went through MK)