3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman 29.10.21 10:37 pm

Crashday

Yesterday I got acquainted a little. So, nothing like, you can play. Of course there is something from FlatOut.
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Richy 29.10.21

I like I have no right to say this, because there will be advertising, etc., but the game is just awesome. In our office for the last month, this is number 1 for the battles every night. With all due respect to FlatOut, this is a fundamentally different game - bigger, wider, more interesting :-)
Let's just say it's FlatOut + Trakmania Sunrise + DeathTrack + Destruction Derby + many weapons + absolutely freaky graphics.

Soria again, don't take it as an advertisement, if necessary, I'll ban myself :-)

It's just that the game is really super, here.

D
Darth reals 29.10.21

[url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? t = 239710] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t=239710 [/ url]
Search for what? : stupid:

j
just for fun 29.10.21

I downloaded it this morning, but haven't watched it yet. I'm already drooling when I read the comments :)

R
Roman 29.10.21

Well then, please delete this topic. All the same, this is more of an arcade than a simulator;)

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

Cool quality game! A lot of modes! Addictive and explosive! An excuse to sit down at the PC and get off the console for a while

G
Guest 29.10.21

And in my opinion FlatOut is many times better.

L
Lucifer 29.10.21

What? Don't say that anymore!

S
Sasha @ FOX 29.10.21

[quote name = "Anonymous"] And in my opinion FlatOut is many times better. [/ quote]
This is rightly noticed!
But, BUT igruha-ulyoyoyoyoyoyot! Just a memory of playing with cars!
The most rudder-breaker with a machine gun and a rocket girl! : D

O
Or1s 29.10.21

[quote name = "Anonymous"] And in my opinion FlatOut is many times better. [/ quote]

FlatOut was more solid and well-developed ... There are more glitches and inconsistencies in the crash, but the graphics are better :)
And so the game is really freaky, especially defmatch - a rocket launcher and a six-barreled gun and keep the bastard :)

S
Sasha @ FOX 29.10.21

[quote name = "Or1s"] [quote name = "Anonymous"] And in my opinion FlatOut is many times better. [/ quote]

FlatOut was more solid and well-developed ... There are more glitches and inconsistencies in the crash, but the graphics are better :)
And so the game is really freaky, especially a de-match - a rocket launcher and a six-barreled gun and hold on to you bastards :) [/ quote]

About de-match and me!

ZY We did a very good repetition! (I can't stop looking at it!: D)