3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The REAL 29.10.21 10:53 pm

Punisher

When loading a game (PS2) of a certain level in the game, the slider with the indicator of this very loading reaches 100% and then again returns to 0. And so on in a circle.
Is it a disk glitch or the game itself?
10 Comments
Sort by:
X
X-snaKe 29.10.21

It's the same with me. He kind of loads the game several times right?. I think it's still a game.

T
The REAL 29.10.21

Yes exactly. And then I thought maybe the pig is crazy ... The pirate bug seems to be

B
BanGore 29.10.21

Version from SRS studio? If yes, then just pull out the DVD-ku and
close the tray again .

T
The REAL 29.10.21

I don’t know from which studio, but I’ll try.

T
The REAL 29.10.21

I tried the "close tray" back and forth, as they say - bolt 90 - did not help.

B
BanGore 29.10.21

There are probably defects on the media itself. : |
There is a desire ? Make an image of this disk and try to burn it.
And the game, in my opinion, is strong and grayish. : lol: It's a pity you can't rape ...: twisted:

T
The REAL 29.10.21

No, this is not a glitch of the innovator, as it turned out ... I have already rewritten it.

Well, the game is certainly not great, but it has a relaxing effect on me after a hard day :)

-
-Mag 29.10.21

The game as planned is very good - many people like it! and at what levels do you have problems? by chance or definitely?

T
The REAL 29.10.21

What do you mean by chance? Here X-snaKe also has the same problem by accident ... The level is somehow called like "Hukamata Towers" :) In short, I don't remember its name :) Here it is not loaded.

Rus. version, switch to eng. it is forbidden. The game is good, but somewhere in the middle, flying men and other comic book heroes appear, which obviously spoils the realism of what is happening :)

J
John Davis 29.10.21

Nobody will probably believe it, but this is one of my favorite games! I love cruelty (in games, esesna =)) Manhunt is also a steering wheel. I wanted to see the continuation of these games.