3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salo 29.10.21 10:53 pm

Corsairs II

Has anyone played? Describe. Talking to 1C with my Star Force, I made it so much that now you can't play, so I'm afraid to take a license. Has anyone seen a pirate for sale?

37 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 29.10.21

Does 1s have games without lags? : lol:

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Does 1s have games without lags? : lol:

Maybe no bugs? : rotfl:

D
Dl 29.10.21

In me (and everyone else) in the game from 1c, the spyglass is called "shameful" :-D

G
Guest 29.10.21

Has anyone played? Describe. Talking to 1C with my Star Force, I made it so much that now you can't play, so I'm afraid to take a license. Has anyone seen a pirate for sale?

...I do not know. Everything worked fine for me. My friends / acquaintances - too. Where these conversations come from that the Corsairs do not install, do not start and are terribly bogged down - I personally do not understand.

And the game is good. Not shine, because there is no freedom like in the first part. But good.

O
Orchunter 29.10.21

Set - good

Goes - great ...

The main thing is that I never flew ugh ugh ugh :)

S
Salo 29.10.21

I bought it today. Pirate 2 SD. It starts up normally. I was afraid to take a license. The only negative is completely in English.

~
~ JoKeR ~ 29.10.21

I have Pirates of Carb ... installed wonderfully, the only thing

and the worst thing is that during the game either crashes and appears

inscription: error ENGINE.EXE, or: evil:: evil:: evil: generally comp

by itself starts to reboot !!! : scare:: upto:

PS And so the game is nothing! : upto:

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 29.10.21

Everything is fine!

I saw many messages that if the game is from 1C, then there are a lot of bugs.

But this is probably someone who is lucky, or depends on the hardware on the computer.

S
Sh @ man 29.10.21

I'm OK too! :) : up:

R
Roman 29.10.21

People help! When you sail to Conceisao, on the instructions of the governor, when 15.07 comes my reputation drops to a scammer! What to do?

M
Metadron 29.10.21

I can't find Conceao. Who knows where to sail from Redmond?

S
Salo 29.10.21

Press TAB and see.

M
Metadron 29.10.21

So it was already. Piss-Everything is equal thanks.

Some type of guy harassed me as a skazfl mercenary for a month to do tasks and sent me to some Green Something. But he is definitely not on the map. Where is this Green ... no one knows?

S
Salo 29.10.21

So it was already. Piss-Everything is equal thanks.

Some type of guy harassed me as a skazfl mercenary for a month to do tasks and sent me to some Green Something. But he is definitely not on the map. Where is this Green ... no one knows?

Greenford. It is on Oxbay, swim closer and see.

M
Metadron 29.10.21

Salo-Thank you again.

~
~ JoKeR ~ 29.10.21

Yes, it will be difficult for you to pass the Pirates !!! :-D : lol :-D:-D :: upto:

M
Metadron 29.10.21

~ JoKeR ~

Verry funny.

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

I read reviews on the Corsairs and could not understand why some people think the first part is better in the second, everything is the same as in the first, but a lot of new and interesting things. Unclear……

M
Metadron 29.10.21

Well, damn it, the black pearl has bothered me ................

And I was also annoyed with this version from 1c which hangs every 20 minutes.

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

I read reviews on the Corsairs and could not understand why some people think the first part is better in the second, everything is the same as in the first, but a lot of new and interesting things. Unclear……

Well, I kind of explained my point of view on this issue to you. : D