3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21 10:53 pm

Scrapland

It is strange that this game is not discussed. I played the demo the other day - I liked it very much! Of course, American McGee knows his business. Damn, what's the design! In general, this is such a GTA in the future and with robots. But still it is worth playing it just for the sake of robots, how individual and elaborate they are. The game would come out as soon as possible. Who else played the demo?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Momentum 29.10.21

I played, both (official / not official) - the sensations are wonderful, very beautiful, bright graphics, the engine is well tailored.
The gameplay reminded me of Beyond Good and Evil. In general, I really liked the game, as far as I know, it went to gold a week ago.
A good arcade game with a strong storyline and adventure elements is not the most frequent guest on the PC. :)

I
Ivankish 29.10.21

But usually guests are always welcome and with gifts! :)

* Olessia * 29.10.21

Yes, from the demo you can judge that the game should be excellent - a kind of genre hodgepodge: lol: plus bright graphics.
Verdict: buy and play.

M
Momentum 29.10.21

Yes, but still wait for the release from Akella, tk. For example, in Moscow, when asked about the Scrapland game, sellers on Gorbushka smile and shrug their shoulders, apparently afraid, although perhaps this is nonsense throughout Moscow in search of this game, I did not go round.

N
Naked 29.10.21

... This game of current from Akella ...
... is the same as playing the pirate "Beyond the Boundary ..." ... in such colorfully kind juicy colors - there should be a quality translation ...

* Olessia * 29.10.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] Yes, from the demo you can judge that the game should be excellent - a kind of genre hodgepodge: lol: plus bright graphics.
Verdict: buy and play. [/ Quote]

In PC Gamer, Akella is already giving advertisements with might and main, but has not yet seen it on sale, even pirated.

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] Yes, from the demo you can judge that the game should be excellent - a kind of genre hodgepodge: lol: plus bright graphics.
Verdict: buy and play. [/ Quote]

There is no solyanka, this is Arcade / Flight. In general, just like Beyond Good And Evil, even the games themselves are very similar.

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] In PC Gamer, Akella is already advertising with might and main, but has not seen it on sale yet, even pirated. [/ quote]

And not only in PC Gamer. I buy Igromania and PC Games there was also Akell's ad for ScrapLand. As for the game itself, it hasn't been released yet: gigi :.

L
Leider 29.10.21

Cool game. Purest water futuristic Cyber-GTA) Just class. And a long infection ...

* Olessia * 29.10.21

But the reviews of the game are not very good:
PC GAMER - 40%
GAME.EXE - 3.8 points out of 5
and not often the opinions of these magazines agree ..
The main reproach to the game is the lack of logical connection in missions, stupidity and monosyllabic dialogues, control.
Although I really liked the demo version, I don't know if it's worth playing the full version ...

C
CDS 29.10.21

The main disadvantage of the game is the lack of antialiasing, which makes the game almost completely unplayable on tft.

N
Naked 29.10.21

The game is not anything, but the missions are illogical ... Go hit and you will know everything ... Although it's pretty ... In the end;)))

X
XIII 29.10.21

Yes, Narmalnaya igruha is very similar to BG&E. I've almost passed it, but StarFors is annoying - where would I find NoCD for Akela, can someone tell me? And yet, as I understand it, some have already passed it, then can you share your wisdom - where in the police station are the drawings of the engines for the Dragonfly ship of cops?