3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zonner 29.10.21 11:14 pm

Oni

In my opinion, a cool igruha. Why didn't you come up with a sequel? : confused:
58 Comments
Sort by:
R
Requel 29.10.21

[quote name = "hoSTILE"] [quote name = "Requel"] [quote name = "Dark_Knight"] [quote name = "hoSTILE"] [quote name = "Requel"] Okay, okay! Let's talk about They, well, let's say a popovoda ... heroes! Personally, I really liked Muro! : agree: [/ quote]
And me ... don't believe me ... Konoko! : mrgreen: [/ quote]
And me ... you won't believe me too Konoko: beer: [/ quote]

You all are
strange ... 8) [/ quote] Why is it strange ??? : mrgreen: [/ quote]

Everyone loves Konoko, and why ???

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "Requel"] Everyone loves Konoko, why ??? [/ quote]
Because not gay: rotfl :. I doubt that there is at least one person who will choose who will not be the "best hero" except for the main character, in which there are several hundred (in modern action games - thousands) pixels more than in other models.
PS And in general - for the male part of gamers it is necessary to ask "do you like anybody in Oni except Konoko" (: wink :). Or am I wrong ???

R
Requel 29.10.21

I agree, but there is more than one woman there! : lol: Well, I like Konoko too, but I'm not a lesbian!

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[offtopic] [quote name = "Requel"] I agree, but there is more than one woman there! : lol: Well, I also like Konoko, but I'm not a lesbian! [/ quote]
1) Uh ... I played the game only twice, the last one was somewhere in the middle of 2002 and I don’t remember anyone other than Konoko and Sham. ..Shatamans ... (really don't remember). And the latter can only be liked in two cases: again, the wrong sexual orientation: stupid: or a strong drink: drunk :.
2) The fact that a woman may like a female character and should not say that this is a lesbian. When I play, say, in (for some unknown reason - failed) X-Man 2: Wolverine's Revenge, I can admire the main character, I might like his style, HE might LIKE it, but that means that I admire him and not that i'm gay: clever:. And when I play as a woman (in particular Konoko), I just get into the game, play for hours, and of course I'll buy an addon or a second part - why do you think there is such an increase in games with heroines? That BloodRayne alone is worth ...: razz:
Well, as I said - ready for the sake of a DVD-box with the inscription BloodRayne 2 people to chop ...: maniac: [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? T = 123751 & start = 80] http: // forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? ... 1 & start = 80 [/ url] (damn ... and the theme is mine ..: roll :, but oh well: how am I different from them).
PS Oh, and we flooded offtopic ... and in what ...
[/ offtopic]

Z
Zonner 29.10.21

It is a pity, of course, that Part 2 did not come out, but Take 2 announced it last year. : |

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[offtopic] Really sorry ...: cry: [/ offtopic]

b
bratPetr 29.10.21

It was necessary to dig it up, it could be a nice toy, it could surpass Shogo, it could do it, it could, it could, but the managers ordered to disable Kanoki's boyfriend, the damage system, and much more, the programmers were not even allowed to finish the Easter eggs in this game , damn it, yab in this case would have waited and not broken off IMHO.

It was necessary to call the game not "They", but "Gaki" ......... damn demonologists fueva: fight:.

Wreckers, I because of you not looking Flamer became, okay used flamethrower ... and that forumnym ....: crazy: I already answered ... I hate when the dead disturb .... sadly tambourine itself that something goes under his breath. .. people have no conscience. : evil:

Z
Zonner 29.10.21

[offtopic] You are all of us so addressed "necrophilia" ?? [/ offtopic]

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[offtopic] [quote name = "bratPetr"] Pests, because of you I am not looking Flamer became, okay, a flamethrower ... and then a forum ....: crazy: I already answered ... I hate when the dead are disturbed .. . [/ quote]
But the memory must be honored! It cannot be called necrophilia even in the game-industrial sense. [/ Offtopic]

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 29.10.21

Yes ... the game was good ... It's a pity that they covered up

D
Dark dragon 29.10.21

I agree with you Veldrin Ky'Alur. The game was fun. Why did you say COVER? : upset:

R
Requel 29.10.21

[quote name = "Dark Dragon"] I agree with you Veldrin Ky'Alur. The game was fun. Why did you say COVER? : upset: [/ quote] We

just decided that we don't need to continue doing it! : sad:

D
Dark dragon 29.10.21

Well damn it: sad:

C
Crimson moon 29.10.21

Hmm, the game is cool! I went through it five times.

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

[quote name = "Konrad"] Hmm, great game! I went through it five times.: Crazy: It's a pity that Bungie is now focusing all its forces on the Halo series and Oni was abandoned as unnecessary.: Sad: [/ quote]
What topic was dug up ... I even wanted to feel nostalgic. I went to put Oni. Oh, what a game it was ... There are simply no words. Was the second part even planned? Never heard of this before. It is a pity that it will not be, I would gladly buy it.
By the way, was nothing known about the alleged plot of the second part? I just do not quite understand, it seems that the game has a completely logical end, there is simply nothing to continue with. Unless a prequel ...

C
Crimson moon 29.10.21

If the game went to the masses, then they came up with a sequel, or a prequel, and so we can only hope that Bungie will finally finish with Halo and take up the mind, that is, for Oni. Only, in my opinion, the probability that this will happen is close to zero. : sad:

j
joker3004 29.10.21

Yes, [b] THEY [/ b] is a cool game, but as I understand it, the guys from [b] Bungie [/ b] decided to retrain into hit-makers, and since [b] ONI 2 [/ b] obviously wouldn't hit, they just hit [b] on her [/ b].

M
Makoto Sonzai 29.10.21

Oni was remembered with pleasure, especially when found in it an appendage of stealth, climbing squatting around the level of the vertebrae broke :).
The game is disappointing 2 things:
1. Level design
2. Shooting, honestly, if it was not a rail gun, I would then he said that the shootings there were made for show.

I sat down recently, I thought I’ll run again, but no, it didn’t work out. After MGS2, it is not possible to watch the game at all.
It's a pity, but the middle peasants have no place in game history.