3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phenics_Pr25 05.11.19 01:05 pm

Mission: \"Wicked eyes and wicked hearts\" (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

How to pass this quest come to the site and can't find any information or I'm blind or the Bug game and how to fix it
45 Comments
Sort by:
C
CRASHBULLET 05.11.19

Personally, I have not opened the door, behind which someone is sitting, and there is something falling, if you activate the door, XS how to open, writes are locked from the other side, and as there ProLite XS

a
arielf 05.11.19

how to get out of the trap???All the doors are closed!Sitting what that hell talk with him

s
shadow326 05.11.19

search for scanner figurines) they are on the railing of the balcony like)

a
arielf 05.11.19

after the battle in the garden closed the rift ... sits full of guy ... 3 doors on three sides closed from the other side ... burning quest to Escape from the trap and find the dirt on Gaspard ... and then what do not know ... there's still the screen saver was before the battle Sister of the Empress framed me type
just after the battle was another screensaver but it threw me an error ... maybe a bug? (((

R
Runaa 05.11.19

First decide what you need, what outcome, who want to put in the place of the ruler, and from this act. It is the most difficult to reconcile all honestly, you have the full effect of the yard and the dirt, I'm personally not reconcile anyone wanted to, because just found dirt and all. The influence of the yard can not pay attention and go where you point out there the library is Gaspar the door close, one gala, also open. Next Royal the rest will be available after the talk and an invitation to the dance of the Baroness. So there's three next door with compromising at all. One on elfico go on Gaspara also on the plot just so, and then be associated a mercenary. But Selina behind the closed door - 5 Gal necessary. But if it is decided not to save it at all no need of compromising. And Yes, Gaspar that he obeyed for example we have not only mercenary, but also another incriminating evidence, for example in the library, and the elf just one.

arielf
Reboot with save RAM, if thrown out, there may just with rollers to throw.

a
arielf 05.11.19

so with rollers and threw...and the saved game after the fight, and the guy with the cat was sitting there (as in captain Gaspar) who says that Gaspar framed him is nothing now says ((( the whole quest Again chtoli started ? (((
There is now on the quest to Get out of the trap!.. the purple circle in the middle but it finds nothing radar ... and out of nowhere 3 doors locked upstairs can't get!.. It's in the Royal garden all happening!!!
sister and Empress were already dancing!

R
Runaa 05.11.19

arielf
If there is no output, then it looks like a bug, because in the normal variant should not be a problem, we return to the ball without any problems.
Something glyukanul, there must be preserved often, the game can present different surprises. Afraid have earlier save game before that.

a
arielf 05.11.19

(((( Early before the game starts okay Thank you )

a
arielf 05.11.19

Indeed there was a bug (((
Again all passed ... but to reconcile all failed ... Gaspar kicked out of the country )))

G
GGame 05.11.19

help with pitchers outside the office of Gaspard what to do with them ?

g
gribovnet2 05.11.19

pitchers need to fire to fire in sequence and you will unlock the secret passage

R
Runaa 05.11.19

GGame
The same as in the tombs of the dwarves, read the signs and then light to coherently happened.

D
Dr_NooB 05.11.19

Guys. I have a task: Find the jester. I killed all Venatori in the castle, came to the 2nd floor where indicates the job, and there's that fool goes and pays no attention to me. It is impossible to say and cannot attack. And even in the castle not to come back. This is a bug or just I'm stupid? I would certainly be happy to load it again, but the last save so very far away. If a bug, please tell me how to fix it.

o
onakita 05.11.19

Must kill all Venatori in this location, i.e. both in the garden and in the lobby and in the rooms, and so on.

D
Dr_NooB 05.11.19

The essence of it is that four Venatori also just go and pay attention to me. They just cannot attack.......(((

B
Belyy Voron 05.11.19

100% a bug, will have to replay with a save((...
The clown needs to be in the room and upon entering Gauger in the room is cutscene.

g
gribovnet2 05.11.19

the good, the mission will have saved almost every 5 minutes it crashes the doors do not open ( play on license )

D
Dr_NooB 05.11.19

How sad to hear that(((

x
xa4apuri2015 05.11.19

I have a problem the job - way jester, I find it killed and the marker does not disappear not sesitive quest a hundred times reconnecting nothing helps no on in the game, I looked on YouTube there should be a female agent will have any. If anyone knows how to help email me I can be missed something

x
xa4apuri2015 05.11.19

everything was solved with the installation of other versions of the game