3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:14 pm

Worms3D

Who played?

My IMHO ...

As a true fan of the series of Worms .... Cool! Super! You can't do better! Good cartoon graphics, beautiful effects, especially pleases and at the same time makes the mimicry of the characters laugh :) The gameplay remains the same, which is good. The game has interesting scripted videos, funny DVD inserts shown to the player as a prize for the passed level and a bunch of all sorts of goodies !!!!

The minuses include management. The most disgusting thing in management is that the developers, I don’t understand why, have invented a mouse, and there are no settings, at least in some place related to the layout and the mouse, in the menu.

I listen to your opinions :)

21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 29.10.21

I agree with everything. With a mouse, there are only no problems - after half an hour I got the hang of it.

G
Guest 29.10.21

I agree with everything. With a mouse, there are only no problems - after half an hour I got the hang of it.

Yes, I'm already getting used to it too type.gif

S
Sick 29.10.21

I also agree with everything, but there are a couple of things that piss me off! : twisted:

this is the use of superweapons (fuck two, you can aim normally)

and there is too little land, the islands are finished off because it is VERY easy to throw off them, you come up and poke your finger and that's it, plus you can hit the head from the shotgun at least across the whole map and then throw it off again ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

this is the use of superweapons (fuck two, you can aim normally)

It has become practically impossible ... but it's harder to play, the more I think you can get a handle: razz:

and there is too little land, the islets are finished off because it is VERY easy to throw off them, you come up and poke your finger and that's it, plus you can hit the head from the shotgun at least across the whole map and then throw it off again ...

Make your map whatever you like. On the contrary, I like throwing off rather than bombarding each other with rocket launchers :) Shotgun is my favorite weaponshot.gif

G
Guest 29.10.21

How to complete the third mission to the cemetery?

G
Guest 29.10.21

I haven't felt the version yet, but I liked the deme. The transition to 3D gave a lot of new positive sensations.

Although at first it's unusual, of course.

G
Guest 29.10.21

I haven't felt the version yet, but I liked the deme. The transition to 3D gave a lot of new positive sensations.

Although at first it's unusual, of course.

At first it seems that he has completely forgotten how to play worms. What else I didn’t like was the rope. In the second wormsah I made such a wrendel with her: crazy:

b
blackrain 29.10.21

the game is excellent, although at first it seemed almost a failure.

now on a mission with treasure, captain and sea breeze :)

S
Sh @ man 29.10.21

How to complete the third mission to the cemetery?

Why go there? Collect crates of grenades and blow up graves when you have collected all the first aid kits in the graves mission COPMLETE (completed)

To others:

How is it in a mission with lambs (well, where is there some psycho killing lambs) to crawl along the wires so that the enemy does not shoot you off of them, or is there any other way?

J
JurassicX 29.10.21

In general, at first it was so unusual. Then you gradually get involved. And on the third day I sat all night from Wednesday to Thursday: gigi:

The rope, of course, is still difficult to decide on. You swing, like, the cursor, but still somehow it’s not right. Here in Armageddon, I remember, you generate some kind of cave, put your two worms and 14 computers (if not in multiplayer), and with a string and a dynamite ...

By the way, I haven't checked out the banana in 3D yet. Either he has become weaker, or something : confused:

Yes, and where is there to change the setting of the power of the weapon?

The graphics are cool, the camera flies well, all these Q and E modes are attached to the right place. But then they tell me that, they say, more could be expected from the 9th DirectX. Or how?

Oh yes! And where is the napalm strike?

Apparently, Team17 has embarked on a path beaten by many and the most interesting features will be released in a couple of months in some addon.

The most disgusting thing in management is that the developers, I don’t understand why, have invented a mouse, and there are no settings, at least in some place related to the layout and the mouse, in the menu.

I listen to your opinions :)

Actually, the Readme.html for Worms 3d has instructions on how to invert the mouse, if you like:

FPS mouse invert / INVERTMOUSEFP

3PS mouse invert / INVERTMOUSETP

: beer:

Sincerely,

N
Nicolas 29.10.21

: dn:

So the toy is nothing, but for an amateur. Personally, I like Scorched3D better :)))))): D

K
Kraftwerk00 29.10.21

[quote name = "Sh @ man"] How is it in the mission with the lambs (well, where there is some psycho killing lambs) to crawl along the wires so that the enemy does not shoot you with them or is there any other way? [/ quote]
All wires crawl in one move from the beginning to a safe place where the enemy worm can no longer see you! If you wish, you can use a piece of ice, it freezes for the duration of someone else's move, then you can hang on the wires and not be afraid of an enemy bullet! : uzi:

S
SAS 29.10.21

about management - have you tried reading the readme.html file in the game folder? :) everything is described in detail there

G
Grinder 29.10.21

The transition to 3D was given to Worms without any loss in interestingness and playability. This is the same game we all love, but in 3D. The only thing that did not please us is that the camera does not want to go through some large objects, which is why some actions it takes more time than we would like.

ZY People who have a version from SoftKlab, please respond! Could someone send me the file Russian.xom to [email protected], otherwise I have a pirated version and the translation there is extremely crooked.
Thank you in advance.

L
Leider 29.10.21

[cyr] mne bol'she vsego nravits'a perva'a chast ', eto i est' rulez, a eta slishkom navorochena, i verevka ploha [/ cyr]

[offtopic] menja parit, opjatj russkij jazik v explorere propal ... v wordpade estj russkij, av IE kogda pishu vsjakaja drjanj vyskakivaet, kak budto kodirovka sputana.v 4em delo ??? [/ offtopic]

A
ARLe 29.10.21

The game is cool! Cartoon worms, funny and very dangerous: twisted :! Although the rope has absolutely not caught on, the action is just crazy!

S
SаTaNа 29.10.21

The toy is awesome! I think the animation is super! And there is nothing more to say except that this game is super!

E
EKKO 29.10.21

GAME FUNNY current there are many not improvements. THE MOUSE IS PASSED WHY THE GAME CREATORS COULD NOT DO NORMALLY ??? THE GAME IS TOO EASY. THERE'S A LOT OF STUPIDITY WHICH CURRENT DECORATES the already poor conditions of the game. WORMS 3D IS ENOUGH QUICKLY AND DOES NOT PLAY A LOT OF IT.

[color = indigo] SHORT GAME THAT YOU CAN PLAY IN 1 EVENING AND WHICH YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN! [/ color]

C
Count_Zero 29.10.21

Compared to 2D worms, there are much more tactical possibilities and it is more interesting to play. But the graph is made to "hesitate".

X
XIII 29.10.21

Strange: stupid: ... And I have this igruha since spring: upto: