3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tyler durden 29.10.21 11:14 pm

Juiced

NFS Killer: Underground?
Do not judge by the name but rather read the
Release date III quarter of 2004
Of. Website: [url = http: //www.juicegames.com] www.juicegames.com [/ url]
Following the tradition of NFS: Underground, Juiced is ready to offer licensed cars and parts from renowned manufacturers. The car fleet is represented by Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Dodge, Pontiac, Mitsubishi, Holden, Volkswagen, Fiat, Renault, Subaru, Pegeout, Chevrolet models. The cars will be serviced by A'PEXI, AEM, HKS and many others. In total, the developers promise thousands of modifications to the look and feel.

About the game:
Any racer will tell you that high-speed driving on the streets is not only and not so much money as ... respect! This ephemeral concept in Juiced is represented by a very specific, measurable resource. "Respect points" are earned by dashing turns and dizzying stunts during the races. The toy will meet us with completely traditional modes of a separate competition, career and muleplayer for such projects.
But behind the usual names, there is an impressive variety of types of races. Open races, competitions of cars of a certain brand, drag racing and much more, for the time being secret, are waiting for you.
Although Juice Games already has something to surprise the public with. Juiced has the so-called Crew-based Mode. What kind of beast it is - science does not know exactly. Judging by the vague hints in press releases, each rider represents not only his beloved, but the whole team (like Dominic in Fast and Furious). and, accordingly, he can participate in races (he can, together with his partners, controlling them as wingmen in some space or flight simulator! It remains only to guess what such a system will give to the gameplay. No less intriguing was the developers' statement about the importance of the player in the world of Juiced Having won a place under the city sun, you will not only get a formal "respect", but you will be able to realize your increased ambitions in practice. The advanced player will be allowed to organize their own races according to their own rules. Participating in them will be invited AI-opponents who have, according to rumors, wonderful ingenuity and ingenuity. However, this statement can hardly be considered something new in the field of artificial intelligence. But the standings are being built in a completely new way. You receive a calendar of events with a "timetable" for approved competitions. Do you want to compete with the hot heads of street racing - go ahead and with the song. If you don't want to - continue to crush the sofa with beer and sausages at home. And by the way, you are not always welcomed everywhere. Only the most respected representatives of the underground world are allowed to certain races. Image in this case is much more important than thirst. But the standings are being built in a completely new way. You receive a calendar of events with a "timetable" for approved competitions. Do you want to compete with the hot heads of street racing - go ahead and with the song. If you don't want to - continue to crush the sofa with beer and sausages at home. And by the way, you are not always welcomed everywhere. Only the most respected representatives of the underground world are allowed to certain races. Image in this case is much more important than thirst. But the standings are being built in a completely new way. You receive a calendar of events with a "timetable" for approved competitions. Do you want to compete with the hot heads of street racing - go ahead and with the song. If you don't want to - continue to crush the sofa with beer and sausages at home. And, by the way, you are not always welcomed everywhere. Only the most respected representatives of the underground world are allowed to certain races. Image in this case is much more important than thirst.
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bonker 29.10.21

Hasn't she come out yet?

T
Tyler durden 29.10.21

No coming out in a couple of weeks!

L
Link_2k 29.10.21

And Jucied in the action / arcade theme if it's Racing?

M
MorLAN 29.10.21

I thought that the project was closed.
Only today I learned that the PS2 version of the game will be released in May.
I managed to get acquainted with the demo (PiSi) back in September.
Quite a good product (more to come).
Will wait. : |

C
Crimson moon 29.10.21

I saw shots from the game in the video news of Igromania, in general the game looks good, although, in my opinion, the graphics in it are clearly inferior to NFSU2. Let's see what the developers get in the end.

B
Bakili neo 29.10.21

She was already financially killed by the fact that she will be released after U2. In terms of playability, we still need to look. In general, with all my auto-fanaticism, all these U, U2, SRS, Midnight Club, etc. are already starting to pall. I don’t think I’ll find the strength to pass Juiced, but I will definitely read it.

PS was parasitized by the fact that at one time the pirates didn’t make a press release. After all, the game was ready. Even in SI, the review was given as a full version. Could take advantage of the confusion with the release.

N
Nicsan 29.10.21

No, everything is fine, but why is it impossible to fly onto low curbs, otherwise the street with sidewalks is wide, but the feeling is that you are driving along a narrow pipe?