3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salo 29.10.21 11:14 pm

Mafia from 1C

Help please, the problem with the Mafia from 1C. When I want to start games, a message appears that this is not a game, but a virus. If anyone knows anything, please help.

25 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 29.10.21

So it is ....: rotfl: 1c only viruses can translate and sound: rotfl :-D :: rotfl:

S
SuperFedya 29.10.21

The sabotage of the consolemen. Which were implemented by me in 1C:-D

G
Guest 29.10.21

The sabotage of the consolemen. Which were implemented by me in 1C:-D

Nooo ... it's just a bunch of idiots, maybe console people.

o
oleg007 29.10.21

Help please, the problem with the Mafia from 1C. When I want to start games, a message appears that this is not a game, but a virus. If anyone knows anything, please help.

Is it your antivirus that screams that it is a virus, or is the game itself so arranged?

Though it would be better for you to pull this disc over the ears of the seller who sold it to you.

S
Salo 29.10.21

Is it your antivirus that screams that it is a virus, or is the game itself so arranged?

Though it would be better for you to pull this disc over the ears of the seller who sold it to you.

The game itself is so screaming. Moreover, the antivirus is not at all the one that I have.

H
Halfelf 29.10.21

Looks like a divorce.

o
oleg007 29.10.21

The game itself is so screaming. Moreover, the antivirus is not at all the one that I have.

Well then, only the second option with the seller: box:

G
Guest 29.10.21

I also had a story here ... I bought D 1 and 2 on one disc for 40 rubles. Okay, it would be buggy, it would slow down, but at least it wouldn't start ... and she didn't even want to install: she asked for the original CD when the install button was pressed. Damn it, fuck it: evil: And I won't go back to St. Petersburg from Estonia for 40 rubles.

o
oleg007 29.10.21

And I won't go back to St. Petersburg from Estonia for 40 rubles.

That is precisely why it is necessary to buy discs only at your place. RUB 40 these are trifles, so it was much more offensive to me when I bought a camera for $ 200 in Holland, and it broke down a month later: cry:. Do not go back to Rotterdam because of the camera.

S
Sh @ man 29.10.21

Yes ... The topic has smoothly flowed from the Mafia to the camera!

I must say a couple of final words:

DO NOT BUY DUTCH CAMERAS (THEY ARE MADE OF HEMP) DO NOT BUY 1C - HE NAY .. NIKI !!!

G
Guest 29.10.21

DO NOT BUY DUTCH CAMERAS (THEY ARE MADE OF HEMP) DO NOT BUY 1C - HE NAY .. NIKI !!!

Is this something like a summary of the topic? Or will you now say that 1c is a good company, and neby's camera is from Holland :)?

S
Sh @ man 29.10.21

This is the bottom line!

I would be sincerely glad if 1C made good and high-quality products. But alas, this will not happen before it is covered with a copper basin ((

And I was not lucky with the camera. In Holland you need to buy grass, tulips and heifers! :)

R
Rupert 29.10.21

No need for heifers from Holland, they may turn out to be uncles, no need for 1C games - they may turn out to be viruses. Play the original versions, despise pirates, and only trust reputable publications. What am I doing? But is everything really so launched on the PC market that even such a large publisher is screwing up? Or is it specifically the problem of a specific person who has a devil's leg break on his computer, from all sorts of antiviruses, left-handed codecs, and other canoes that nobody cares about.

~
~ JoKeR ~ 29.10.21

IN SHORT, THOSE MAFIA FROM 1C TO CLEAN!

AND NEXT TIME, KNOW : clever:1C TO BUY IS A RISK !!! : maniac:

PS For me the topic is closed. : upto:

G
Guest 29.10.21

Play the original versions, despise the pirate

: D Well you give! And what about the difference between the prices of the original and the license, and even more so pirates? And the better the original of the mafia, than the pirate, I do not understand.

S
Sh @ man 29.10.21

: D Well you give! And what about the difference between the prices of the original and the license, and even more so pirates? And the better the original of the mafia, than the pirate, I do not understand.

It was I who bought myself a pirate a long time ago, got my dose of pleasure, and I had no problems : agree:

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

It was I who bought myself a pirate a long time ago, got my dose of pleasure, and I had no problems : agree:

The main thing is that this pirate should not be touched by the crooked paws of Russeffecataraff ( : brash:), being a 100% copy of the original without any foreign impurities. 8) Then there will be fewer problems in any case.: clever:

S
Sh @ man 29.10.21

Yes, you are right. But in my pirate, only the inscriptions were translated and nothing more!

M
MorLAN 29.10.21

For 1C version there is NoCD. If necessary, please contact.
PS A friend made it to order.

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

[offtopic] Wait, what's this first post? : rotfl: I, of course, sometimes drink, but not the same :-D [/ offtopic]