3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leider 29.10.21 11:16 pm

Shade: Wrath of Angels

Rode, by the way, nothing like that. Tomb Ryder + Indiana Jones. Although they said that there will be an atmosphere of the greatest and most terrible (well, this is a CX type), but in fact it does not smell. I liked the controls - surprisingly everything is convenient, no glitches. The camera works well too. Sound is an attempt to catch up with fear, something like Alone in the Dark, and in general it does not spoil the picture. On 7 pulls without question.

I read a review of a certain Nomad on ag.ru and once again became convinced of his insolvency as a scribe (there is no other word for it). Do not read reviews on AG, he is prohibited from writing by default ...
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark dragon 29.10.21

You play with some kind of crap (why I love that word). You kind of come to the Vatican and there daddy is dead. And all the khurly-murly. You wet and wet the farthest. (you wet in the sense of not wet as in Postale but chop): rotfl:

L
Leider 29.10.21

Not a dad, but a brother only: =) I still did not pass it - I was tired of it.

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

I quit too :) The game is very boring.

D
Dark dragon 29.10.21

And the game has already come out chtoli. I don’t know anything. : sad:

D
Dee 29.10.21

the zombies are not even badly made, ala the resident, the Egyptian theme also pleases, but everything is somehow unfinished, in general, a solid four ...