3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HISS 29.10.21 11:16 pm

A beginner clan is created in Ut2004

Hi all! A novice clan is being created in UT2004 in the CTF discipline for everyone who wants to have fun and have a desire to drag flags, write to the soap [email protected] or knock on Asya 318654018
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
Br.Des 29.10.21

If we are talking about playing in clubs, in which city? And if in the internet, what kind of traffic does the game have? :) If about a meter per hour, then I will join, perhaps.

H
HISS 29.10.21

Traffic is 10 MB / hour (well, a little more, a little less depends on the number of players on the server), and we play according to Nat.

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

Well, then goodbye :) It turns out to be a little expensive, to pay 20 rubles per hour. I played for 4 hours, I already lost the disk :) And in a month, half of the salary will disappear altogether. So excuse me, but I will wait until a free internet is carried out to our boondocks.

H
HISS 29.10.21

It’s a pity that you refuse. Traffic is not so expensive, for example, we train 3 times a week for 1.5 hours, and then whoever wants to.

D
Dark dragon 29.10.21

1.5 hours? Che is so little? You can't even play enough. And also - EXPENSIVE.

B
Br.Des 29.10.21

[quote name = "Dark Dragon"] 1.5 hours? Che is so little? You can't even play enough. And also - EXPENSIVE. [/ Quote]
The problem is that in the far corners of Russia, it is not possible for an ordinary user to train gamble on the internet due to the lack of normal communication or its high cost. Dedicated lines are far from everywhere, and where they are, traffic is too expensive. Personally, I saw at least 2 rubles per square meter, and the bulk of people pay 7-10 rubles (those who do not live in Russia, do not be particularly surprised, everything is exactly the same). And communication types like ADSL (where you only have to pay a subscription fee) are generally available only in large cities like Moscow and St. Petersburg. So there can be no question of any mass training until the situation is corrected at least somewhat. That is, at least the next 10 years.