3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deadly 29.10.21 11:16 pm

Alias: the game

I just watched a video from E3. Fine! Fights in the style of Enter the Matrix, only with a large arsenal of melee weapons and the use of the environment in battles. A huge amount of videos and semi-stealth gameplay.

Who knows anything - write to this topic. At the end of the video there is a release date - "fall 2003". Those. Is it coming out soon? And on consoles or on a PC?

For some reason, Russian-language sites are silent ...

6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nik 29.10.21

Strange ... I've heard absolutely nothing about this project. What genre is this? FPS?

B
Blink 55 29.10.21

No why on PC it also comes out - Alias ​​PS2 XBX WIN T Spring 04

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

Well, has anyone already tried it, edible? Can I eat ?.

M
Momentum 29.10.21

The game is weak, do not waste time on it + do not buy versions on one CD - cut off hard! (I had 1CD from "Platinum" cut off all or almost all)

On the positive side: graphics and the study of the heroine - everything else including gameplay and fights just sucks! : brash:

Although probably someone will like it. : lol:

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 29.10.21

Oh, figs, who will like this ... Ostoy Wild + the game was made for those who watched the Alias ​​TV series. And there are very few of them ... That's it: D

R
Rayne 29.10.21

People who played Alias, help! I can't go through the mission where you need to collect DNA from a dude. Can anyone pass it to me? : lamer: