3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 29.10.21 11:16 pm

Duke Nukem 3D by GSC

Here WebRunner shared Duke Nukem 3D voiced by Sergei Grigorovich, the youngest Ukrainian millionaire, head of GSC Game World. Exclusive, one might say.

The phrase "I am Sergei Grigorovich, first year student" is in the file DUKNUK14.DKR. To hear it in the game, you have to finish it. But you can also tweak the handles.

And in general, the voice acting is super. Dajos Grigorovich to voice STALKER.

[size = 75] Added 23 Dec 2004, 19:19: [/ size]

Favorites:

"Chuvaaaaki, he's here" - Monsters
"Aaaaaa, kaaazly!" - Injury
"Well, I'll get up and everyone will fall down" - Machine gun
"My carefree childhood" - minimum difficulty level
"Yes, a serious wave" - ​​Cannon
"This is not a lighter"
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dee 29.10.21

not sickly guy rose from the voice acting to the head of GSC Game World, and the translation is really not bad ...

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

I saw (and heard) this "version" for a long time. Funny. : D
But the atmosphere of the game is completely spoiled, like any artisanal "voice acting".

D
Dee 29.10.21

[quote name = "Kay'L 669"]
But the atmosphere of the game spoils completely as any artisanal "voice". [/ quote]

vobschem agree, but in this game (in the case), this voice is very personal. if I'm not mistaken, he is still in the same style, he translated a 3D shooter about American farmers (now I don't remember exactly what it was called, Rednek rempage like). So there it was even more to the point :)

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

[quote name = "Dee"] he is still in the same style, he translated a 3D shooter about American farmers (now I don’t remember exactly what it was called, Redneck rempage like) [/ quote]
Redneck Rampage. : D

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Gyyy, I also played this version. GSC Game World used to make 7in1 pirate compilations. : wink: