3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERGEJ 29.10.21 11:16 pm

Sonic Adventure DX on PC

I took this game today (nostalgia tortured me) and I can't figure out how to change the resolution in it from 640x480 to more. :(
Yes, and the management cannot be changed.
Who knows? Plizzzz !!!!
24 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cain 29.10.21

You will find everything in the autoran.

S
SERGEJ 29.10.21

I didn’t find
it. :(

C
Cain 29.10.21

[quote name = "SERGEJ"] I didn’t find it. :(
I rummaged everything. Something I was dull.: ([/ quote]
in the deme the autorun was :) look!

a
arcada 29.10.21

As I remember, there seems to be when the menu with the settings pops up, there 800x600 to put mona ... So it seems ...
By the way, we have already twice complained that the toy crashes at startup ... Although the buyers may be bothered?

D
Daenur 29.10.21

My toy does not crash at startup, but it reboots the computer very reliably during the game, you run for 15 minutes and bang. Moreover, this is not an artifice of crooked pirates, but a normal copy of the original release on two blockheads: upset:

S
S @ TaNa 29.10.21

[quote name = "Daenur"] My toy does not crash at startup, but it reboots the computer very reliably during the game, you run for 15 minutes and bang. And this is not an artifice of crooked pirates, but a normal copy of the original release on two blockheads: upset: [/ quote] And I had a glitch of the type of this current there in some moments when you go in there it crashes, try as I did, install the English version, and that's it there will be frets: up:: up:: up:.

[size = 75] Added on Apr 28, 2004, 15:28: [/ size]

[quote name = "SERGEJ"] I took this game today (nostalgia tortured me) and I can't figure out how to change its resolution from 640x480 to more. :(
Yes, and the management cannot be changed.
Who knows? Plizzzz !!!! [/ quote]
Well, if you knew, you can't change it !!!!: |: |:

D
Daenur 29.10.21

Well I wrote that this is my normal compilation of the original release, there are no Russian versions there. But there is a glitch :(

S
S @ TaNa 29.10.21

[quote name = "Daenur"] Well I wrote that this is my normal compy of the original release, there are no Russian versions there at all. And there is a glitch: ([/ quote] Then I'm sorry I didn't notice, but I can't help you with anything!: Upset:: confused:: upset:

S
S @ TaNa 29.10.21

Guys who completely passed the game? Help me to play the game for a big cat for everyone I can not! There, for him, the first mission to catch a frog does not work out !!!!! : sad:: sad:: sad:: confused

::

d
dmitry_gf 29.10.21

I know how to change the screen resolution to 800x600,
it is necessary to set screensize = 1

[size = 75] in the text config of sonicdx.ini . Added on Apr 29, 2004 19:07: [/ size]

[quote name = "S @ TaNa"] Guys who completely passed Help me to play the game for a big cat for everyone I can not! There, for him, the first mission to catch a frog does not work !!!!! : sad:: sad:: sad:: confused::

[/ quote]

if you can't find her in the city, then she is in the location where the car closes the sewer, you just need to pick it up

S
S @ TaNa 29.10.21

Okay, I'll try!

a
ani 29.10.21

yeah and sweat catch e!

S
S @ TaNa 29.10.21

[quote name = "ani"] yeah, but the catch is e! [/ quote]
I wasn't there! There, like everyone else, get the frog out of the water! Because it went through the sewer to the park and you go there and the first mission begins there!

a
ani 29.10.21

: brash: disgusting mission!

k
kuzav 29.10.21

People who do not know whether sonic adventure 2 will be released on a computer?

S
SаTaNа 29.10.21

[Quote name = "kuzav"] People who don’t know whether sonic adventure 2 will be released on a computer? [/ quote]
For example, I will be very happy if it comes out after all, I played with great pleasure in all the sonics! : D

k
kuzav 29.10.21

At the end: lol: found another gamer besides me who played in all the sonics and even with pleasure: beer:. But still, no one knows whether Sonic Adventure 2 will be on a computer or not?

S
Sonic Son'edith 29.10.21

[quote name = "kuzav"] At the end: lol: I found another gamer besides me who played in all the sonics and even with pleasure: beer:. But still, no one knows whether Sonic Adventure 2 will be on a computer or not ? [/ quote]

consider that you found the third: D

how many emblems?

S
SаTaNа 29.10.21

[quote name = "Sonic Son'edit"] [quote name = "kuzav"] At the end: lol: I found one more gamer besides me who played all the sonics, and even with pleasure: beer:. But still not who neznaet whether Sonic Adventure 2 on the PC or not [/ quote]?

believe that you have found a third: D

how many posters [/ quote]?
Hooray Sonic taxis :)))!

B
BlackWizard 29.10.21

SEGA of America is planning on releasing the PC version of Sonic Heroes, a 3D platformer that was released earlier this year on all three next-gen consoles. Sonic Heroes allows you to control three characters at the same time with their different individual characteristics. Various such teams will have their own storyline over as many as 14 stages. In total, you can choose any of the 12 characters in the game, which makes the passage interesting from time to time. Sonic Heroes also includes 7 multiplayer mini-games. Info taken from [url = http: //games.colomna.ru] http://games.colomna.ru [/ url]

So, the point of releasing the 2nd Sonic is not visible ...