3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hoSTILE 29.10.21 11:18 pm

Who is cooler: Unreal Tournament 2003 or Unreal Tournament 2004

Who picks up UT 2003 with their adrenaline: fight: or UT 2004 with their network prowess: uzi:.
34 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lesnik 29.10.21

Ut 2004 is certainly better than 2003, a good, one might say worthy continuation of the original UT, which, by the way, is much better than the above in terms of network gameplay and guns.

C
Count_Zero 29.10.21

UT 2004 has only one drawback: it takes up a lot of space on the propeller.

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

If you want to know my purely opinion, then UT 2003 is jo * a: ass:, and UT 2004 is a masterpiece: razz: I just had an argument with my bro. : box:

X
XIII 29.10.21

2004 8) without a bazaar cooler: fight:

N
Niki-T 29.10.21

We finalized a cool idea and got the best esports dissepline at the moment.

[size = 75] Added on 27 Sep 2004, 17:43: [/ size] I

made mistakes ...

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

Will UT 2005? : sad:

h
headnoize 29.10.21

Ut2005 will be UT 2004 with all patches and bonuses released at that time, owners of the original UT2004 will be able to upgrade it for free. But 2006 or 2007 Anryls will already be on Unreal Engine 3.0, i.e. already completely different games.
In general, the Unreal Community in Russia is the smallest, few people play

C
Count_Zero 29.10.21

And it seems to me that there will be tournament Anril 3. The publisher has changed. They may not like to refer to the shooter as a soccer or hockey simulator.
I set myself yesterday 2004 (better late than never). UT2003 demo versus UT2004.

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[quote name = "headnoize"] But 2006 or 2007 Anryls will already be on Unreal Engine 3.0, ie already completely different games. [/ Quote]
Damn, what's the truth or what ?!
I saw a cutscene of the Unreal 3 engine with E3 - [color = red] this is the power of [/ color]
: razz:. I thought that games on it will be released in 2008! : crazy:

K
Knight = KH = 29.10.21

of the options I am for 2004.But
all the same UT is better than its younger brothers 2003 and 2004

A
Archangel 29.10.21

I go to Anrila only for show, at the God-like difficulty level - there is no way to play. An interesting system of points for the passed level. Although I already got the second level. Stuck on irondust level. Bots gain faster than 20 frags. And there is only one attempt: (I have a question - which of those present here uses dodging (such as a double jump)? Mot it I got stuck because all normal Anrilovites use it and I don't?

B
Belerafon 29.10.21

I'm ready to play UT2004 at least for the sake of the new mode

[size = 75] Added on 02 Nov 2004, 09:11: [/ size]

I'm ready to play UT2004 at least for the sake of the new mode: uzi:

h
headnoize 29.10.21

[quote name = "Archangel"] I go to Anrila just for show at the Godlike difficulty level - it’s not easy to play. An interesting system of points for the passed level. Although I already got the second level. Stuck on irondust level. Bots gain faster than 20 frags. And there is only one attempt: (I have a question - which of those present here uses dodging (such as a double jump)? So I got stuck because all normal Anrilovites use it and I don't? [/

Quote ] I use dodging.
Also the main feature That allows you to dramatically increase the speed of movement is a dodge-jump: the sight is rotated 45 degrees to the right, the dodge is made to the left and the jump is immediately pressed, in flight the sight returns back. It turns out a very long, fast, low jump.
It is also necessary to use walldoji (wall doji) and walldojump, for example to get to Double Damage on Dec 16, without the help of a shield gun.

o
oneK00Ler 29.10.21

of course ut2003 rules, unambiguously :)

firstly, it was the first to come out, for the third there was already a huge number of cards, including bonus packs. + different mods, different game modes, and vehicles were also present.
secondly, all these "updates" are unnecessary crap, especially for those who have been hacked online since the release of 2003 - it is necessary to rebuild, in addition, as mentioned above, our "ut community" is not very developed - All new modes are useless ( and some old ones)

ps where to vote I still did not understand: fight: