3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Che 29.10.21 11:18 pm

Soldner

I don't want to start .... shows a video, loads and is thrown
onto the Desktop in silence, bastard: (
Take out 2000 ...
maybe what's wrong?:

confused:
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ex @ ltED_1 29.10.21

Did you put new firewood?

C
Count_Zero 29.10.21

On my old car, the ground did not texture, the water was just blue and in general the game slowed down like a horse. On the new computer, all troubles have stopped.

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

[color = blue] I have a question: [/ color] should I buy this game at all, all my friends and acquaintances say that it is [color = red] complete buggy garbage! [/ color]

C
Count_Zero 29.10.21

hoSTILE, this game is much prettier and more detailed than Flaspoint. There are many features that add realism to the game, for example, relistic bullet physics (a machine gun can shoot through a thick wooden or frail concrete wall, a machine gun breaks through doors and thin partitions), teramorphing (clumsy, but it exists! Houses can be razed to the ground! ).
But the game process is oriented more towards multiplayer. And single missions will be of interest only to fans of the genre. My friends also consider Soldner to be shit, but I bogged down a little, went through a couple of missions and the game did not cause violent discontent.
There are glitches there. I don’t argue with that. It is necessary to install patches.
VERY important point: play with a powerful machine! Otherwise, the brakes will ruin your mood. On a dead computer, a lot of glitches pop up and the whole gameplay is lost.

h
hoSTILE 29.10.21

I liked Flashpoint and I usually put up with glitches in it, so Soldner will suit me! 8) About a VERY important point: I have: Athlon XP 1200 Mhz percent, Soltek SL-75drv5E motherboard, three 256 Mb RAM, two hard drives: Seagate Barracuda 5 80 Gb HDD & Seagate Barracuda 7 120 Gb video, ATI RadeOn video 9500 @ 9700 - I think it will go fine.
PS Have you noticed that you wrote the wrong name: Flashpoint? : scare:

[size = 75] Added on Sep 22, 2004, 0:49 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "Count_Zero"] My friends also think Soldner is shit [/ quote]
I don't know what your friends are playing, but mine are alone kick the second!

L
Link_2k 29.10.21

: brash: Soldner is just shit! don't even start!

S
SkyNet 29.10.21

: sad: I was waiting for this game and it turned out to be dog shit.