3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wren 29.10.21 11:18 pm

Console megatournament

Cup of the Country of Games - InfoCom 2004
For the second time in the framework of the exhibition-forum InfoCom-2004, the tournament of the magazine Country of Games, called the Cup of the Country of Games - InfoCom, will be held. This time it is held in three video game disciplines:
1) Soul Calibur II (PlayStation 2). The limit is 160 participants.
2) Tekken 4 (PlayStation 2). The limit is 64 participants.
3) Burnout 3: Takedown (PlayStation 2). The limit is 32 participants.

The number of participants for Tekken 4 and Burnout 3 may be revised upward depending on the degree of interest shown in them. Participation in the tournament is free.

Schedule of events:
October 20th: Registration for all disciplines, demonstration performances of professional gamers (winners of previous tournaments, employees of "SI"), the opportunity to practice before the championship and fight with the favorites.
October 21: Soul Calibur II
Tournament October 22: Tekken 4 and Burnout 3: Takedown Tournaments.
October 23rd: Soul Calibur II, Tekken 4 and Burnout 3: Takedown finals, awards ceremony.

In addition to the cups themselves, the main prize of champions in each of the disciplines will be the PlayStation 2 console, the second and third places will go to games for this console provided by Soft Club and wireless joysticks from Logitech. The same companies provide the necessary equipment for the Cup.

The basic rules are as follows: you can bring and install your own joysticks, all secret characters will be unlocked (in Soul Calibur II it is forbidden to play as Nekrida and Heihachi), games are played on PlayStation 2 consoles, the shifts can be customized at your discretion. All three disciplines use the Double Elimination system. The games will be held in a closed area, while viewers will be able to watch what is happening on three plasma screens.

In addition, they will be able to view the latest games from leading manufacturers (Electronic Arts, Take 2 Interactive, Konami and SCEE), which will be presented at the PlayStation 2 demo booths provided by Soft Club.

The tournament is held from 11:00 to 17:00 every day, including on the day of registration. On October 20, from 11:00 to 13:00, there will be no free entrance to the exhibition. Participants of the tournament should find a person with a sign of the Cup of the Country of Games at the entrance - he will lead them inside. Those who arrived on the first day after 13:00 must either buy a ticket for their own money, or call friends who have already passed - they can be asked to take tickets from the organizers and take them to the entrance. For all the next three days, participants will be able to take tickets in advance and pass for free without any problems.

A map of the area can be viewed on the exhibition website - [url = http: //www.infocom2004.ru] http://www.infocom2004.ru [/ url] The event takes place in the exhibition center of the Crocus City complex. You need to get by public transport like this: metro Tushinskaya, bus number 640, 631 to the stop "Ul. Isakovskogo". On the days of the exhibition, a special free bus should also be launched.

For all questions regarding the tournament, please contact [email protected].

For pre-registration questions - at [email protected].
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 29.10.21

Super. It is a pity that I am not in Moscow, I would take part in Soul Calibur with great pleasure.

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

Already drooling flows. I remember how I ruled the tournament in "Generals": love:

C
Cooller 29.10.21

Why are such tournaments held only in Moscow?!? : sad:

B
Bonker 29.10.21

Writers, come to Burnout 3 to watch.

K
Knight = KH = 29.10.21

I have no equal in my city in soul calibur ... !!! what a pity that I found out so late: * (who knows - maybe I'll go again :))

x
xtr 29.10.21

The SI tournament is good.