3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Momentum 29.10.21 11:20 pm

Spider Man 2: The Game_Demo

A merry Temka came out, I want to share with you: D As

recently as the day before yesterday, I went to the well-known site ag.ru (not advertising), where I saw that a demo version of the game indicated in the topic had appeared, but since on this site there are always problems with public and non-public servers, then there was only a link to the miracle site of the company "mirinda" (sweet water) mirinda.ru, which says that trawling like watch a demo of a cool game with mirinda, etc. .d.

I downloaded the demo, but on the same day I could not see it, the next day I went to the very respected site gamershell.com, but there was not a word about the demo of the "spider". I decided to let me think I will share the info, wrote to the PC department of this site that they say guys here is a link, download and post it for everyone. In the evening of the same day I watched the game. *

Today, I go to gamershell.com and read in their news that the Russian company "Mirinda" and Activision have released a demo and now we have it, thanks to Anton (that is, it's a trifle for me, but it's nice: encore :), download everything, and even below there is an interesting inscription that, at the request of the publisher, the link was removed, and wait for a public message on this on the water ...

* - but the most interesting thing friends, that what I saw in the demo amazed to the core, the schedule of the year 2000 , close to the level ..., it's even difficult to say what, apparently the budget is minimal and all the lave went to the promotion of this consumer goods.

It's funny, but literally in a day, this demo soared to 4th place in "Most popular download" of the week at gamershell.com

I wonder if anyone else had time to watch this miracle?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moty 29.10.21

yeah, in time. Such a lousy demo. Even to my mind SpiderMan the Movie was better

PS: by the way I downloaded Gamers Hell: D

ZZY: right now I went to the site, and indeed
[quote] Thanks Anton for spotting this one out! [/ Quote]
:)

_
_optik 29.10.21

speedman 2 - still that sucks ...
do not try to download this get along.
only spend traffic ...

U
Ultimate 29.10.21

people, what do you mean, the deme weighs about 200 meters ..
IMHO, there would be something to spend ..: brash:

M
Momentum 29.10.21

I just looked at the topic in the gamershell.com forum about the Spider-man2: The Game demo, the situation is getting even more interesting, people write that Activision is making two games - the demo that I saw (well, not only me) is a game being made in parallel under the order of a company producing drinks in the USA, focused exclusively on children, with simplified management and not at all like the developers write, GTA-shaped. And they say that the PC version of the normal game will be very cool and that everything you saw in the cutscenes will be in the game. Well, in principle, there is some truth here. a very strange site became the primary source [url = http: //www.mirinda.ru] www.mirinda.ru [/ url], and no one heard anything about this demo, so hope to see a normal spiderman!

H
HELLHAMMER 29.10.21

Fuck that spiderman. It would be better if he didn’t come out. : evil:

M
Moty 29.10.21

[quote] I just looked at the topic in the gamershell.com forum about the Spider-man2: The Game demo, the situation is getting even more interesting, people write that Activision is making two games - the demo that I saw (well, not only me) is a parallel game made for the order of a company producing drinks in the USA, focused exclusively on children, with simplified management and not at all like the developers write, GTA-shaped. And they say that the PC version of the normal game will be very cool and that everything you saw in the cutscenes will be in the game. Well, in principle, there is some truth here. a very strange site became the primary source [url = http: //www.mirinda.ru] www.mirinda.ru [/ url], and no one heard anything about this demo, so hope to see a normal spiderman! [/ quote] everything is correct! At E3, a completely different Spider-Man was shown

[Quote] people, what do you mean, the deme weighs about 200 meters ..
IMHO, there would be something to spend .. [/ quote] not scary, I have Unlimited Traffik

S
SаTaNа 29.10.21

Me too :)

c
combine 29.10.21

Damn it! And the bourgeoisie from gamerankings.com bet 80% out of 100! And I still wanted to buy this game ...: dn:

v
vkv 29.10.21

I don't know what version they sell from Triada and the Russian project, I heard the version about Mirinda, but I can hardly believe something. But on the official site of the game [url] http://www.activision.com/microsite/spider-man/ [/ url] there is nothing about the PC version, or rather only "Coming Soon" (expected) You cannot buy it either, only to all other platforms. By the way, it is called on platforms other than PS2 - Spider-Man 2: The Movie 2, but not like Spider-Man 2: The Game. What then was released is not clear. I think she just hasn't come out yet. In any case, not what should have come out officially from activision.

S
StrikerX 29.10.21

Oh, a weak children's arcade game, grab a maximum of half a day, today I just started, I have already passed: (There is no interest just like that wandering around the city, the map is small, life in the city is not alive :) It remains only to wait for the port from the consoles ...

* Olessia * 29.10.21

Absolutely nightmarish "graphics": brash :,
after this once again I am convinced that the graphics in PC games are still the MAIN IMPORTANT

And the game itself would have passed for a free application to the merinda - "drink the merinda, become a spider-man"!

S
SаTaNа 29.10.21

In my opinion, the first part was much better than the second, for example, even by the fact that when you need to fly on the web you just press a button and fly, and there you need to aim at some icon and press a button. you need to jump you press the space bar, and then the right mouse button. And the graphics in the second part are poor. So play better in the first, I recommend (at least in this respect).

X
XIII 29.10.21

The whole plot flew by in half a day 8), except for at least a little better, compared to the previous games, there is nothing to distinguish between flights on the web: dn:

[size = 75] Added on Jul 22, 2004, 23:09: [/ size] The

whole plot flew by half day 8), except for at least a little better, compared to the previous games, there is nothing to distinguish between flights on the web: dn: