3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defort 29.10.21 11:20 pm

Corsairs 2

Corsairs 2 (which will be released only in Russia) will be on PC only in the fall ... What a bummer!
19 Comments
Sort by:
G
GUUD 29.10.21

[quote name = "Defort"] Corsairs 2 (which will be released only in Russia) will be on PC only in the fall ... This is such a bummer! [/ quote]
And .....?

D
Defort 29.10.21

[quote name = "GUUD"] [quote name = "Defort"] Corsairs 2 (which will be released only in Russia) will be on PC only in the fall ... This is such a bummer! [/ quote]
And .....? [/ quote]

What and? It's just that I'm already sick of hearing the news about the transfer of all games in a row to the fall !!! Half-Life 2, NFS UG2, Doom III, STALKER, Xenus, Corsairs 2, and more! Already hesitated!

G
GUUD 29.10.21

[quote name = "Defort"] [quote name = "GUUD"] [quote name = "Defort"] Corsairs 2 (which will be released only in Russia) will be on PC only in the fall ... That's such a bummer! [/ quote]
And .....? [/ quote]

What and? It's just that I'm already sick of hearing the news about the transfer of all games in a row to the fall !!! Half-Life 2, NFS UG2, Doom III, STALKER, Xenus, Corsairs 2, and more! Have already hesitated! [/
Quote ] Go hang yourself ...

R
Rupert 29.10.21

[quote] Go hang yourself ... [/ quote] Exactly, on the night. So that the salty spray of the Caribbean Sea wet your boots, and the fresh morning breeze ruffled the floors of your camisole, bringing with it the smell of powder gases from the fort blown up the day before.

X
XIII 29.10.21

I don’t understand what kind of Corsairs we are talking about. About Pirates of the Caribbean?

R
Raipper 29.10.21

[quote name = "XIII"] I don’t understand what kind of Corsairs we are talking about. About Pirates of the Caribbean? [/ Quote]

No, about 2x. Pirates is a crude project, defiled by a limited plot. And 2nd - there will be good old Corsairs.

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

[Quote] I don’t understand what kind of Corsairs we are talking about. About Pirates of the Caribbean? [/ Quote]
[url = http: //www.akella.com/k2/] http://www.akella.com/k2/ [/ url]

D
Defort 29.10.21

[quote name = "Rupert"] [quote] Go hang yourself ... [/ quote] Exactly, on the neck-ray. So that the salty spray of the Caribbean Sea wet your boots, and the fresh morning breeze ruffled the floors of your camisole, bringing with it the smell of powder gases from the fort blown up the day before. [/ Quote]

Yes, how friendly you are! As if these transfers themselves are not sick! : cry:

R
Raipper 29.10.21

[quote name = "Defort"] [quote name = "Rupert"] [quote] Go hang yourself ... [/ quote] Exactly, on the nok-ray. To salt spray soaked Caribbean your boots, and fresh morning breeze ruffled coat your floors, bringing with him the smell of powder gases from the blown up on the eve of the fort. [/ Quote]

Yes, what you are friendly! As if these transfers themselves are not sick! : cry: [/ quote]

[offtopic] It's time to get used to it. [/ offtopic]

R
Rupert 29.10.21

[Quote] Yes, how friendly you are! As if these transfers themselves are not sick! [/ quote] If it makes it easier for you, then I will hang next to you. I love pirate romance. And let Akella take his time, but make the game of our dreams more thoroughly. We don't need Morrowind about pirates. Let them make real Corsairs 2.

D
Defort 29.10.21

[quote name = "Rupert"] [quote] How friendly you are! As if these transfers themselves are not sick! [/ quote] If it makes it easier for you, then I will hang next to you. I love pirate romance. And let Akella take his time, but make the game of our dreams more thoroughly. We don't need Morrowind about pirates. Let them make real Corsairs 2. [/ quote]

I agree! : agree:

S
Sonic Son'edith 29.10.21

yes, I remember in the old issue of the Game World Navigator there was an article about 2 corsairs and a red-haired heroine in particular, there was also a screenshot, like cannonballs instead of hitting the board, they fly through it and fall into the input .....: mrgreen :
yes, in the fall, there will be igropad again ......... then not x * i, then to x * i ....: evil:

E
Ex @ ltED_1 29.10.21

in-in, then thick, then empty ...
And now, then what to do? First for the tenth time to pass? : D
Thanks BF Vietnam saves ... (sorry for offtopic)

D
Defort 29.10.21

[quote name = "Ex @ ltED_1"] in-in, sometimes thick, sometimes empty ...
But now what to do? First for the tenth time to pass? : D
Thanks BF Vietnam saves ... (sorry for the offtopic) [/ quote]

And I'm already tired of it. I was tortured by the corsairs' nastolgiya. "Pirates" waited so much, but it turned out g ...

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 29.10.21

I also fell for the Pirates ... At first it seemed - here it is! Happiness, but later it turned out to be rotten sold in a beautiful wrapper :(

D
Defort 29.10.21

Hopefully Corsairs 2 will finally be the game everyone has been waiting for!

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 29.10.21

What else remains for us? Only this ... Although, look at my signature ...

S
Sonic Son'edith 29.10.21

[quote name = "Veldrin Ky'Alur"] What else is left for us? Only this ... Although, look at my signature ... [/ quote]
about the signature .... stopudova. : mrgreen:
and infa, in general, there is a good one, the game seems to be a success! : encore:

D
Defort 29.10.21

For those who have not read:

- Living world.
From now on, the player is not the center of the universe, and in the world around him, any events constantly occur, each of which has a cause and effect. So, for example, countries are at war with each other, reconcile, conclude alliances, rebuild colonies. Free captains roam the archipelago, trading, robbery, and even completing quests.

- Full-fledged capture and management of colonies.
Now the player has the opportunity, having captured the colony, to keep it for himself. In this case, the responsibility for its prosperity, reconstruction and protection falls entirely on his shoulders.

- The real Caribbean of the mid-17th century.
Eighteen islands and over twenty colonies.

- New possibilities of naval combat.
The completely redesigned intelligence of opponents will be a serious challenge to your abilities as a commander, and the ability to destroy cannons will add new dimensions to the strategic component of combat.

- Improved management of subordinates.
Now you can give a huge number of commands, starting with the already familiar "leave the danger zone" to "take the enemy ship on board". In addition, it will be possible to split your squadron into several parts and send companions on independent campaigns.

- Micromanagement of the vessel.
The player will have to take care of his team, which, in addition to payment, will require provisions. Also, the team is now gaining experience during sailing and sea battles, which affects both the controllability of the ship and how effectively the battle will take place on the deck of an enemy ship.

- The rumor system in action.
Each significant event in the game can now be learned in a tavern or at sea by talking to a friendly or neutral ship, which will allow the player to more effectively plan the further development of his character and his actions.

- Trading system.
Trading has become truly interesting, profitable and convenient. Now the player has the opportunity to very accurately plan trade operations, and in addition to colonies, trade with friendly ships.

- New interface.
Completely redesigned interface of the game, allows the player to quickly find any information of interest to him. According to our testers, the new interface very successfully combines convenience, information content and accessibility.

- Two playable characters
Two playable characters to choose from - shirt-boy Blaze and red-haired devil Beatrice.

- Unique character development system
The character has different skills and abilities, and as the character gains experience, skills develop and grow by leaps and bounds. Blaze or Beatrice can gain experience in many ways. Sea battles, hand-to-hand combat, quests - for all this they gain experience. As soon as a character gains a certain value of experience, he gets a level and can improve his skills and choose a new ability for himself. Depending on the skills and abilities that the player chooses, his character can become both an experienced trader and a professional butcher or an ingenious pilot.

- Epic naval battles
Up to eight ships can converge in a hot battle. And in the midst of sea battles, the player will have to work wonders, controlling the ship and giving orders to the ships of his squadron. A variety of ammunition has a special tactical purpose, different characteristics of ships force you to choose a different battle strategy, capricious sea weather makes its own adjustments - all this makes naval combat a real art.

- Hiring and developing officers
During the game, the player can hire officers. Officers perform various functions on the ship and replace the captain in those matters in which they understand better than him - sometimes it comes down to ridiculous ... In addition, officers accompany Blaze or Beatrice while they are on land and, in case of hand-to-hand combat, will render the player's character strong support.
But the main mission of the officers is to command the ships of the player's squadron and the captured colonies. After capturing a ship - or even a coastal settlement - the player appoints one of his officers as the captain of the captured ship or as the governor of the colony. After which the ship joins the squadron, and the colony begins to bring the player a fair amount of income.
Officers develop in the same way as the player's character, and the player will have to deal with these idiots naturally as with children, so that in the future they can become a worthy help for him. For in the hell of a naval battle, it is often very difficult, and the European powers regularly make attempts to recapture the captured colonies.

- Improving the ship and building your own squadron
In the course of the game, you will have to improve the armament of your own ship, and then regularly change your ship for a more powerful one. However, no - you can not do this and sail on a pitiful little boat until the end of your days. It's as you please. If you don't want to ride a stop-and-go handsome man, it's up to you.
Sometimes, by the way, hundreds of guns will not be enough where only a whole squadron can do it. And by buying or capturing ships, the player can assemble a gang formation of four sailing ships under his command.

- Capture of colonies
After destroying the fort that protects the European colony and capturing the settlement, the player can appoint one of his officers as governor. Then, after the restoration of the fort, the player will always have a base where he can safely repair ships and resupply, and regardless of what relations he has with all other nations.

- Ability to play for different states
The game features four European powers, entering the service to which the player can perform their tasks and receive titles, moving up the career ladder. With an increase in rank, the player not only receives more money, but also approaches one of the options for ending the game - the capture of all the islands for one of the nations.
In addition to European powers, there is also a pirate Brotherhood in the game. And although pirates are not hired for the service, the player can find his way here too by founding a "pirate state".

- Trading system
The system of import and export of goods allows the player to make a fortune by trading more than two dozen types of goods. Starting with modest voyages with a couple of bags of coffee in the Lugger's hold, you can soon assemble a real merchant fleet capable of transporting a huge variety of goods in the holds.

- Quest generation system
The game characters will constantly give you various tasks - that is, you will never find yourself in a situation where, by and large, there is absolutely nothing to do. Tasks vary depending on the reputation of the player's character, on his skills and abilities. Bloodthirsty pirates will be offered to take part in a joint attack on a golden convoy, and valiant fighters against organized crime will get the job of protecting this convoy.

- Keeping statistics
The counting of the number of ships sunk by the player and stabbed enemies is being conducted. Now you can surely find out which of the pirates is cooler!

So it looks like it will really be a hit! : flowers: