3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:20 pm

UEFA Euro 2004

Not a bad addon for Fifa 2004, the first fifa (after the World Cup), where you can see at least some diligence of the developers. Although the net of the goal is still stone, there is no lighting, the actions of the goalkeeper are a little strange (he has a reaction like a fly, but he cannot get out normally), and everything is in the same way. Pleased with the grass, which grows only in the area of ​​the corner. Yes, and that is rare, but still. The uniform is beautiful, it even seems to get dirty a little more effective, the players have fingers, there are more videos of celebrating goals, the players listen to the gimp before the match, take pictures. These are the cosmetic details, but nice. It's especially nice that there are no more things that pissed off, although the AI ​​is stupid.

PES3 is still better overall.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Momentum 29.10.21

And as always, my favorite topic remained, when a player of the level of Thierry Henry, finding himself in front of the penalty area and seeing two defenders in front of him, prefers to effectively play with a pass to almost the midfielder to the center of the field :-D Amazing intellect, up to PES3 like before the moon !!!

G
Guest 29.10.21

AI stupid, but also glitches in PES3. It may remind you of the intelligence of a referee, which is not on the field at all: rotfl: As if watching the match through a web-camera with a maximum possible resolution of 320x167. The goalkeeper in PES3 will try to save the ball from the corner even if it goes there from the opposing player: lol: The same is with outs. The main disadvantage is that there is no possibility, as in Fifa, to send the player forward with the Q button. Passing to W in PES3 is useless. And Fifa also rules the Over the Ball function. So everything that concerns the selection of the ball, rolling, dribbling is better than Fifa. In PES3, it is somehow unrealistic to circle, poking around. And in terms of music, menu, lack of brakes, real players and teams again Fifa.
But IMHO PES3 has more advantages than disadvantages. Let's see what Fifa 2005 will look like :)

M
Momentum 29.10.21

Tommy, but you either forgot or don't know about the combination of the pass button (exact) and the button that switches from one player to another. This combination allows the player who had the ball to pass and immediately jerk to open, combining it turns out almost "Off The Ball", almost! And another cool moment is the same combination only if instead of the regular pass button you press "pass to move", then the player with the ball will make a smart pass to the move on horseback and he will also run to open. The combination of a canopy with the already mentioned button serves as a delivery at the level of a kick from the summer, although on the PC this particular element turns out worse than on the PS2.

By the way, in terms of control, the PC version is poorly done, on the PS2 there are practically no such strokes in place and sometimes even super feints are obtained, which, by the way, are implemented indistinctly.

And I totally agree with you: beer:, wait for Fifa2005, I hope the next PES will be immediately on PS3!

G
Guest 29.10.21

[quote] Tommy, but you either forgot or don't know about the combination of the pass button (exact) and the button that switches from one player to another. [/ quote]
I didn’t know :) And it’s very hard to do it on the keyboard.

[Quote] PS2 actually does not have these tyrkaniya in place and sometimes even get super feints, which, by the way, are implemented indistinctly. [/ quote]
Sometimes it works, but more often the computer just pokes on the spot.

[quote] Let's wait for Fifa2005, I hope the next PES will be immediately on PS3 [/ quote]
Fifa 2005 I think they will do a little better than PES3 to be a leader. Oh, what a good thing is competition. As an example, Fifa 2004 and Euro 2004. As if different games.

o
old_osam 29.10.21

[quote] Passing to W in PES3 is useless. And also Fifa rules the Over the Ball function

G
Guest 29.10.21

[quote name = "Osam"] [quote] Passing to W in PES3 is useless. And yet Fifa taxis Over the Ball function. [/ Quote]

you vopshe football Saris? [/ Quote]
No, Saris. 10% percent that the pass to W will reach the player. Well, being in the enemy half of the field.

N
Nik 29.10.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] [quote name = "Osam"] [quote] Passing to W in PES3 is useless. And yet Fifa taxis Over the Ball function. [/ Quote]

No, Saris. 10% percent that the pass to W will reach the player. Well, being in the enemy half of the field. [/ Quote]

Passing on W is a very good thing, if you know how to use it, you can perfectly bring the forward on a date with the goalkeeper. This is called a cross-country transmission, if someone is not in the know.

And the subject still sucks ... Until PES 3 he is like walking to Moscow ...
And what kind of football is this, where everything is so monotonous. He ran down the flank, passed the ball to the center, scored a goal. Repeat until blue in the face.

G
Guest 29.10.21

[quote name = "Nik"] [quote name = "Tommy"] [quote name = "Osam"] [quote] Passing to W in PES3 is useless. And yet Fifa taxis Over the Ball function. [/ Quote]

No, Saris. 10% percent that the pass to W will reach the player. Well, being in the enemy half of the field. [/ Quote]

Passing on W is a very good thing, if you know how to use it, you can perfectly bring the forward on a date with the goalkeeper. This is called a cross-country transmission, if someone is not in the know.

And the subject still sucks ... Until PES 3 he is like walking to Moscow ...
And what kind of football is this, where everything is so monotonous. He ran down the flank, passed the ball to the center, scored a goal. Repeat until blue in the face. [/ Quote]
Well, 10% and there will be a probability.

PES3 is certainly better. But I already wrote that PES3 pisses me off. If we compare Euro2004 with Fifa2004, then we can say that the addon is good.