3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21 11:20 pm

Armed Dangerous

Has anyone played the subject? I've watched the video - I liked it so much. In general, share your impressions and reviews, is it worth taking or not? : upset:
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
someth1ng 29.10.21

Played the Giants Citizen Cabuto? General stylistics .... A&D is more dynamic .... closer to the arcade ..... humor is the same ... the graphics are very similar ... but .... well .... it's better to play a new Prince. .. or in Legacy of Kaine ... also arcade ... but in my opinion it's better than A&D ...

D
Daenur 29.10.21

roughly speaking: the videos are just super, and the game is bullshit, but for the sake of dialogues / intros, it's really worth going through! :)

G
Guest 29.10.21

... wouldn't say bullshit. IMHO, there are just not enough such arcades on the PC. Nice, albeit just straight as a rail. I especially liked the levels with this gun, paratrooper type.
The videos are really super.

M
MeilerSrun 29.10.21

I still bought Armed & Dangerous, and at the same time the second Fallout.

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

but I didn't like something ... I remembered MDK, but he steered, and that's not much ... although cartoons and dialogues are cool ... but not MDK, definitely not it ...

S
Shaman.AD 29.10.21

[quote name = "MeilerSrun"] I still bought Armed & Dangerous, and at the same time the second Fallout. [/ quote]

And I did the right thing, because now there are very few new arcades, and sometimes I want to play a spinal cord trainer.