3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:25 pm

Terminator 3

Downloaded Termonator 3 Demo Beta. Graphics 2001, or even lower, no physics. Since the demo is multiplayer, no gameplay is visible. Just 2 terminators, against two people running around the destroyed city and months. I did not like. Everything was much cooler in the video. Okay, waiting for the release. Who else played by the way?

15 Comments
Sort by:
f
fff 29.10.21

Graphics 2001. I agree, but I think the idea of ​​the game is good. SkynetVsTechCom. I also heard in the game there is a Governor of California. Then it's generally cool. Although let's not be prematurely happy, we'll wait for the release. [/ Url]

G
Guest 29.10.21

According to the video, the schedule rules. Excellent animation, special effects, everything is really detailed. And in the game itself, the graph is generally cool, worse than the first Max, who flies steadily on my computer. And this one is on average. settings slows down. When is the release?

S
Sh @ man 29.10.21

According to the video, the schedule rules. Excellent animation, special effects, everything is really detailed. And in the game itself, the graph is generally cool, worse than the first Max, who flies steadily on my computer. And this one is on average. settings slows down. When is the release?

Tommy and the International Federation of Journalists in the normal version there will be a normal graph, it's like while in the demo they decided to create one galimo.

f
fff 29.10.21

December 2nd. And what kind of video link you can throw. eight)

G
Guest 29.10.21

Second December. And what kind of video link you can throw.

Sorry. I don't remember where I downloaded it. :)

Tommy and the International Federation of Journalists in the normal version will be a normal graph, it's like while in the demo they decided to create a galimo.

Yes, the graph is so dumb ... no better than CS: CZ : brash:

By the way, what engine is it on? Is there a Russian-language site for this game?

f
fff 29.10.21

Listen, was there the same graph in the Demo?

G
Guest 29.10.21

The terminator's face was better made than the other characters. But as you can see, it's rather shabby: dn: Everything else is the same. Plus, the brakes are at maximum settings (where 40-45 fps per eye)

G
Guest 29.10.21

AG says the game is out : upset:

e
edgard 29.10.21

It is a pity that I was right that Hungarians make games through one place. :(

f
fff 29.10.21

I already saw the game on sale. The seller says the game is cool, although they all say so, but still the readers at AG gave her 73%, which is not bad enough. By the way, who watched the terminator save Issus?

O
Orchunter 29.10.21

Yes, it is on sale. But I won't buy. If one of my friends gives it, I'll play with pleasure, and so ...

Fu, well, and the terminator's face on the screen is scary. Terribly sick.

S
Sh @ man 29.10.21

By the way, who watched the terminator save Issus?

: rotfl: :-D I watched me terribly pleased : up: LOL))))

f
fff 29.10.21

I played this wonderful game : brash:Yes! Such galimic graphics and details I have not seen in three years. I have not been so bad since I played War of Heaven. No single player game, stupid bots. I have been expecting this game for so long .. ...

M
Moty 29.10.21

I have never seen a game in my life ... Singi even in UT2003 is better

: uzi: : scare:: sad:

F
F2141T 29.10.21

I read the readme in Terminator 3 - War of the Mashines and was surprised at the space requirements on the 1Gb screw

; 5 for Terminatora - against humans, 5 for the flashed Terminator against terminators.
! WHERE !

I have a screen where Terminator Arnoldushka fights with TX, WANT!

In general, can someone explain what to me