3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daenur 29.10.21 11:25 pm

Warhammer 40k Firewarrior (Platinum) - Fake!

I bought today, damn it, two disochka: on the first, some kind of hentai adventure game Sensei2, on the second like some files related to Warhammer, but of course nothing wants to be installed : ass:

I don't know what it is: hello from a big hangover from pirates or an annoying error when stamping discs ... I would have caught ...: maniac:

So beware comrades!

Shl noticed that the picture on the cover of the disc is actually from Halo (although the discs themselves and the backdrop are decorated quite well), so maybe it's just a fake of some pirates for others, in any case:: box:

6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 29.10.21

uuuu, hentai. I remember the comic about the beta Doom 3 :)

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 29.10.21

And the other day I was going to buy : brash:

G
Guest 29.10.21

And the other day I was going to buy : brash:

...I do not advise. The game is a rare guano. I didn't see it for long, but that was enough.

S
Sh @ man 29.10.21

Basically: WARHAMMER RULLEZZZ!

And here's the game: ??!

b
bratPetr 29.10.21

Basically: WARHAMMER RULLEZZZ!

And here's the game: ??!

As a player in the VHFB, and in 40K I declare that the game is done according to the book, and then this firefighter of fucks, before falling into a comatose, banged out of the rails of Titan (this is not counting what he had done before), all this to increase sales of minikas Tau directed (more not very fit with the game universe), It was possible to make a normal game in 1 year .... nope, so this halo is also praised in magazines. : brash:Firerior, corresponds to the imperial infantryman in all characteristics, except for armor, he has it 5+ and what do we see in the game? : brash:Tau hate hand-to-hand fighting, and losses, they would rather leave than fight to the last, there are not many of them, if the commander's unit died, he will be condemned and executed nafig, but here?: ass:

S
Sh @ man 29.10.21

As a player in the WHFB, and in 40K

Why didn’t you say right away, I created the topic in the chat room "Are there any tutu who play wahoo" And something turned out not to be! I'm already disappointed that I'm so alone here.