3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosh 29.10.21 11:25 pm

Carmageddon-2 nostalgia!

Once again, I sat down for the second Karma and realized that nothing like this had ever been produced since 1998 and most likely will not be released anymore! Yes, the graphics are at the level of those years, BUT what kind of physics, what kind of car model !!!!!!!!! there are no words! I play outside from the very "universe": D this is the best limitless simulator !!!

Part 3 was a rare mess ........

I don't understand why it is impossible to make a game now with the current graphics, BUT with the Karmageddonian spirit (the same physics and so on)

Shl and what are the connecting cars worth: razz:

14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Moved your theme to Action / Arcade, this is where it belongs. :)

K
Kosh 29.10.21

Moved your theme to Action / Arcade, this is where it belongs. :)

well, in principle, yes :) more arcade than simulator

G
Guest 29.10.21

... oh well, there is a second karmageddon ... Here is the first - yes. Now really hell who will do this. And in theory, in spirit, and in everything else.

r
russiangeorge 29.10.21

... oh well, there is a second karmageddon ... Here is the first - yes. Now really the hell who will do this. And in theory, in spirit, and in everything else.

I agree damn it !!!!

K
Kosh 29.10.21

... oh well, there is a second karmageddon ... Here is the first - yes. Now really the hell who will do this. And in theory, in spirit, and in everything else.

Not the second sticks more, although in the first one I also hang for a long time!

I do not understand why now they do not do similar: cry:?

G
Guest 29.10.21

I do not understand why now they do not do similar: cry:?

Political correctness rules the world. You can still make a toy about "cars smashed into pieces", but "about an old woman smeared on the hood" will not work.

They don’t give money for this now.

K
Kosh 29.10.21

They don’t give money for this now.

clear fig, the world is ruled by the Yankees: evil: in general karma 1-2 is an icon: razz:

A
Anton_dy 29.10.21

Ehhh how I drenched people there .... you should have seen ... ehh and some cars were damn Carmageddon-2 The best of all extreme races that I saw for Carmageddon-2 lude can only be Carmageddon-1.

K
Kosh 29.10.21

I once poured a bunch of wheelbarrows for her (2nd) but she refused to take something off to work .............. there were such "buckets" ehhhh: shocked:

D
Dexter 29.10.21

: D But what about Karma 2000? Nobody played? Unfortunately, we didn't manage to play the second part, but I got enough of the Splat Pack. : rotfl: Karma on the grid here is ruleZZ: maniac:

N
NarayanCat 29.10.21

yes, nostalgia ... really, what would not have done some Carmageddon 2003 (rather already 2004), leaving the SPIRIT of karma 1 or 2? .. in big cities a la Vice City ... Or better Liberty City. After all, technologies can now allow a lot! Well, let's do it politically correct with zombies, and the red blood mod to the network :)

d
daimoh 29.10.21

: help: where you can find a patch or a file for Splat pack-a, which would allow saving games (otherwise Savs don't work for me, but I really want to go through, because I can't play until I'm blue :)).

D
Dl 29.10.21

I remember when I was 98, I was playing, crushed vile pidestrians !!! : uzi:

My whole family played in it :) I remember sitting and playing and my mother kept asking me: - Why are they yelling like that?

Yes 2000 rare woof * looking for !!

Nostalgia....

B
Blackhawk 29.10.21

I wonder why horror films do not prohibit screening, there are worse horror stories than in Carmageddon ...