3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:25 pm

Spoilers Max Payne 2

In order not to take a steam bath, and not to write small ones, I created a new topic.

Now I have reached the 3rd section of the 4th part, I am guarding this corn. Since I play in English. I hardly understand anything. Is there no such program that will make Russian subtitles in the game? Who is not lazy ...

Briefly tell the story: help:

36 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deadly 29.10.21

In order not to take a steam bath, and not to write to small ones, I created a new topic.

Now I have reached the 3rd section of the 4th part, I am guarding this corn. Since I play in English. I hardly understand anything. Is there no such program that will make Russian subtitles in the game? Who is not lazy ...

The plot is confusing enough :) Many things are not fully explained. But the atmosphere is perfectly conveyed, the characters of all the characters are worked out for all five points (I hope everyone appreciated Vladimir Lem's sense of humor? :): rotfl:: rotfl :) I would also like to note the quality of the love line - without snot and without insanity, we have been told a fascinating story about love that is doomed from the very beginning ... The ending, in this light, fits perfectly into the script.

The only thing that didn’t please IMHO was that the Glavzlodey was made of the most successful character in the first part. But this opinion is subjective, and it is at least stupid to consider it a reproach.

Max's new face is surprisingly not annoying and looks very good. Scripted scenes are professionally choreographed. Impeccable style ...

Damn it seems to have carried me :) But by the way ... Does anyone know a lot of games, after going through which you want to start all over again? (Which I actually did by installing the Russian version :))

PS Question on the topic: where can I download the song that sounds in the end credits? Or can I somehow cut it out of the video? : help:

G
Guest 29.10.21

As for the face, IMHo is not annoying, but a big minus. It's so hard to realize that we will NEVER see that good old face again.

The game has almost no drawbacks, you can talk about the advantages for a very long time.

I still don’t understand why Max wasn’t jailed? Traitor woman officer? How did I end up in the hospital? What does Max's beloved want? What was Max's girlfriend accused of? In short, I almost did not understand anything. Maybe somehow you can download only comics, or who the thread, who has nothing to do would have done screenshots with comics in Russian. And send them all here [email protected]

How to take a screenshot?

PS: Once again! Game class 8) : up:

D
Daenur 29.10.21

2Tommy and so there is a good incentive to learn English;)

I strongly doubt that someone will sit and translate comics, and play such games in rusfecation is not self-respecting.

And as for the plot, my imkha is this: there is nothing supernatural and super-original in it, everything is rather hackneyed, it's just that it is presented in an extremely successful manner and good style, that's what it touches.

And then, if we can get all the pleasure for one and a half hundred wooden ones, then I can imagine the indignation of Western players who paid a lot of money for this ... hmm ... add-on.

D
Deadly 29.10.21

As for the face, IMHo is not annoying, but a big minus. It's so hard to realize that we will NEVER see that good old face again.

No, they did the right thing, although I didn't think so before the game came out. The previous Max looked silly (smiling all the time - strange ... :)) besides, his face was shown not so often - mainly in comics.

And in this part, the camera often gives close-ups, so the developers replaced it with a face.

I still don’t understand why Max wasn’t jailed?

It was smeared by Alfred Wooden. This is discussed in the comic, before the first chapter (after the prologue). Max came out of that trouble as a hero. The necessary self-defense! :): rotfl:

Traitor woman officer? How did I end up in the hospital?

Winterson is Vlad's girlfriend, and accordingly works against Max and Mona. It is she who sends Max to the hospital, shooting him in the back. It's in the construction site level - in the comics.

What does Max's beloved want? What was Max's girlfriend accused of?

Max's girlfriend just wants to survive. She received an order - she herself tells Max about this when she comes to his house. And she is accused of killing the senator "I don't remember his name." Winterson is leading the assassination of this senator. Mona is the prime suspect.

In short, I almost did not understand anything. Maybe somehow you can download only comics, or who the thread, who has nothing to do would have done screenshots with comics in Russian. And send them all here [email protected]

Don't worry and learn English :) Or buy the Russian version. Translated pretty well (not by electronic translator :))

And the game is really cool! Without changing anything, the developers again forced me to sit all night long and pull Detective Payne out of numerous troubles ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

And then, if we can get all the pleasure for one and a half hundred wooden ones, then I can imagine the indignation of Western players who paid a lot of money for this ... hmm ... add-on.

If you were a developer, what would you change? An excellent action movie, improved graphics, awesome physics, not bad, as they say, the plot. What more do you want, dog? :) {quote}

It was smeared by Alfred Wooden

And who is the one who is killed almost at the beginning?

Winterson is Vlad's girlfriend, and accordingly works against Max and Mona. It is she who sends Max to the hospital, shooting him in the back. It's in the construction site level - in the comics.

Who killed this officer? I understand that Max.

Max's girlfriend just wants to survive. She received an order - she herself tells Max about this when she comes to his house. And she is accused of killing the senator "I don't remember his name." Winterson is leading the assassination of this senator. Mona is the prime suspect.

And what does Vladimir want?

Okay, this is not the buzz. I played the first Max in Russian, such a thrill. You listen to comics, damn it, you just plunge into the game. Now, of course, there is no such buzz. Damn, but where is the thread to download the translated comics ??

Do not suffer and learn English

I teach. Only you yourself know what schooling is :)

PS: What would I change in the game. Would add more AI to opponents, and would make these opponents smaller (by number :)).

D
Daenur 29.10.21

If you were a developer, what would you change? An excellent action movie, improved graphics, awesome physics, not bad, as they say, the plot. What more do you want, dog?

I need: evolving from series to series of gameplay and the duration of the game for more than five hours. :)

K
Kasparsky 29.10.21

Nicego novogo, sjuzet po svam treshit, morda novaja besit, ocenj legkaja, no igratj interesno vsje taki. Osobenno teplo i horosho stanovitsa, kogda v komiksah v nekotorih mestah v profilj Maks vigljadit pocti kak v pervoj casti. A atmosfera, eto da. Estj. Hotel tojko utocnitj - Vinnie Gogniti, ego kto v nacalje nanel, stobi on Vlada ulozhil?

Dearest of all my friends. : rotfl:

G
Guest 29.10.21

If you were a developer, what would you change? An excellent action movie, improved graphics, awesome physics, not bad, as they say, the plot. What more do you want, dog?

I need: evolving from series to series of gameplay and the duration of the game for more than five hours. :)

Of course I would like a new gameplay. Only I myself do not know what to bring there, maybe you know?

D
Daenur 29.10.21

Well, I'm not a developer, they should be more aware of this than entertaining the player and how to keep the screen longer, they still earn money on this :)

M
Magic person 29.10.21

Well, max gives! Before his wife had time to die, he was already having fun with Mona! Eh! : drunk:

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

As far as I understand, MP2 takes place several years after the first part.

M
Magic person 29.10.21

In order not to take a steam bath, and not to write to small ones, I created a new topic.

And the plot is briefly as follows: after Max killed Nicole Horn, he was released from prison, and even back to the police they took to work! Max thought that everything, a good life has come, but it was not there! It turned out that for Nicole there were bigger bumps and now they again want to do something (I don’t know what exactly, since my game is buggy and after the mission with Vinnie Goniti throws it out)! But everyone understands that Max will get to the bottom of everything!

G
Guest 29.10.21

Well, max gives! Before his wife had time to die, he was already having fun with Mona! Eh! : drunk:

Yes, they didn't let him have fun ... just started, and then immediately the bad guys. Shooting again : uzi:

I played at max. settings in 640 by 480. It seemed normal, but now, when I'm already playing like the last mission, it starts to lag. Either because of explosions, or rain, and most likely because of the increased number of enemies at the end. And although the brakes are good. No need to spend Bullet Time: mrgreen:

By the way, what do you need to do in Vlad at the end? He climbed onto his tower, throws grenades, slowly breaks to the floor. I'm already tired of turning circles with the hope that he will blow up some kind of fastening thread. I tried to shoot at a grenade in Bullet Time, but it doesn't explode. What to do here? :?

How to make a screen?

M
Magic person 29.10.21

Well, as for the Russian character, Vladimir, I was only glad that at least Max Payne is Russian - not a negative character, but quite the opposite, he helps in any way he can, as in the second he turned into the main villain! Well, I think everything is SO? What developers are not permanent!

Yes, they didn't let him have fun ... just started, and then immediately the bad guys. Shooting again : uzi:

I played at max. settings in 640 by 480. It seemed normal, but now, when I'm already playing like the last mission, it starts to lag. Either because of explosions, or rain, and most likely because of the increased number of enemies at the end. And although the brakes are good. No need to spend Bullet Time: mrgreen:

By the way, what do you need to do in Vlad at the end? He climbed onto his tower, throws grenades, slowly breaks to the floor. I'm already tired of turning circles with the hope that he will blow up some kind of fastening thread. I tried to shoot at a grenade in Bullet Time, but it doesn't explode. What to do here? :?

How to make a screen?

So if I'm not mistaken, you yourself need to break off the mount! And here is how to ask those who passed! : shocked:

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Kill Vlad :) - You shoot at the mounts holding the platform - it falls, you shoot at the mounts holding the spire on the roof - he falls, after that you wet Vlad, since he now gets into the fire zone.

To create screenshots - in the properties of the shortcut, you must assign -screenshot (like so).

D
Daenur 29.10.21

Yes, you take and shoot at the mounts, preferably with a sniper scope, then you run faster from the grenade to another corner and knock out the next, etc.

G
Guest 29.10.21

Well, I'm not a developer, they should be more aware of this than entertaining the player and how to keep the screen longer, they still earn money on this :)

Well, you don't know either. Maybe the developers do not come to anything in the Globe. No, of course I can dream ...

I would like to see Max not shooting off crowds of enemies. I would like the plot nonlinearity, freedom of action, so that you have to think for yourself: who to trust, who to be friends with, who to kill, who to deal with. Hour 3 game to enslave calmly as a cop. Only not one to kill everyone, but together with an intelligent detachment of special forces.

Here's everything I boil down to what the stalkers want to do. It turns out Survival FPS / RPG. I would do the same to the mafia. Only instead of Stalkers - mafia, and instead of the zone - Los Angeles. :)

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Hour 3 game to enslave calmly as a cop. Only not one to kill everyone, but together with an intelligent detachment of special forces.

Mix of Max and camperstrike = : brash:IMHO. : D

G
Guest 29.10.21

Hour 3 game to enslave calmly as a cop. Only not one to kill everyone, but together with an intelligent detachment of special forces.

Mix of Max and camperstrike = : brash:IMHO. : D

Not the whole game, but one mission, for example. In another mission, Max will catch up with some kind of intruders, in another he will work undercover to get information. He's a cop. Only not according to the plot, he will investigate cases, but he will think himself. For example, you need to search someone's apartment. First you need to get a search warrant. For example, it is possible without a warrant, but then mission failed (Max will be fired). All these incidents will be mixed with Mona, Vlad and other heroes. You will have complete freedom to unravel this tangle. That's what I would like from Max. But these are just my dreams, which require tremendous efforts of the developers. So I'm happy with the old gameplay too

D
Deadly 29.10.21

> What does Vladimir want?

How is what? "What do those in power need? More power!" (c) He threw the Inner circle and pushed the entire mafia of the city with their heads, in the struggle for spheres of influence. In particular - for illegal arms trade. This is the level when Max goes to Winnie Goniti through the slums. A bunch of shootings, it is not clear who is for whom. There even Max was once mistaken for his :)

> Alfred Wooden scammed it

And who is the one who is killed almost at the beginning?

??? Alfred Wooden is the one-eyed old man Max met at the end of the first part. Head of the "Narrow Circle".

> Of course I would like a new gameplay. Only I myself do not know what to bring there,

It would be possible to try and implement knocking the weapon out of the hands of opponents. And both with a bullet and in hand-to-hand combat. (Like in Enter the Matrix :)) Plus - some non-linearity ...

But the game is already good :)