3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
masis 29.10.21 11:25 pm

Max Payne 2: screenshots (!)

Check out screenshots from MaxPayne 2:

http://www.maxpayneheadquarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=26292#26292

: shock:: shock:: shock::!:

84 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 29.10.21

Check out screenshots from MaxPayne 2:

http://www.maxpayneheadquarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=26292#26292

: shock:: shock:: shock::!:

They changed his face.

i
iceman 29.10.21

And this is Max? Where is that stern and brutally tired face? What the fuck is looking at me from the monitor. If they don’t change it, I won’t buy it. : fight:

S
Sh @ man 29.10.21

Schedule-RULEZ (If this is not the will of a frame from the cartoon)

Face-KAL (but I will buy)

Plot-I hope it won't let you down

What a good soundtrack !!

K
KidNet 29.10.21

When can we expect it?

S
Segal 29.10.21

When can we expect it?

See Release Dates.

Max Payne 2 - October 31, 2003.

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Ndaa ... Chegoy, he really became some kind of different. Not at all right ... :(

M
Metadron 29.10.21

On stal kakimto dobrim amerikanskim semyaninom.

o
oleg007 29.10.21

Damn, what did you do with your face? Plastic surgery or what?

You can't change horses on the run. Well, we did one physics in the first part, the same should be left in the second part, so as not to upset the people, and especially me. : stupid:

-
-DileSoft- 29.10.21

Yes, God bless him, with a face, the main thing is the graphics. : D Although you won't understand much from these screenshots ...

Show me the BULLETS !!! : crazy:

o
oleg007 29.10.21

It is really difficult to evaluate the quality of the graphics from the screenshots, but I think it will be at the highest level, because in the first part it was also worthy. In general, the graphics in Payne are not the main thing, the main thing is the idea and the plot, that's why we fell in love with the first part. I hope the second one does not disappoint.

On October 31, we'll see everything: lol:

G
GUUD 29.10.21

It is really difficult to evaluate the quality of the graphics from the screenshots, but I think it will be at the highest level, because in the first part it was also worthy. In general, the graphics in Payne are not the main thing, the main thing is the idea and the plot, that's why we fell in love with the first part. I hope the second one does not disappoint.

YYY ... And what for then screenshots in general, if not for evaluating graphics? : upto: I agree that it is impossible to determine exactly, but the general level is easy. The gameplay is harder to evaluate from screenshots :)

-
-DileSoft- 29.10.21

I never found the plot in the first part. :) I liked it for the graphics and gameplay. And on these screenshots, the impression is ambiguous - on the one hand, the models and textures have become even clearer and more realistic, on the other hand, in certain frames it is easy to confuse the game with the first part (if not for New-Max's face :)). By the way, no one knows from which magazine these screenshots were scanned?

N
Nomak 29.10.21

I think this is not the Mach on the screen. Some other dude will now be.

S
Shadeus 29.10.21

I never found the plot in the first part. :) I liked it for the graphics and gameplay. And on these screenshots, the impression is ambiguous - on the one hand, the models and textures have become even clearer and more realistic, on the other hand, in certain frames it is easy to confuse the game with the first part (if not for New-Max's face :)). By the way, no one knows from which magazine these screenshots were scanned?

Replay! The plotter be healthy there! Not thinner than a Hollywood action movie!

-
-DileSoft- 29.10.21

Replay! The plotter be healthy there! Not thinner than a Hollywood action movie!

So I say - no! :) I've already played it five times.

Aside from jokes, the plot is as follows: the guy's wife was soaked, and in response he soaked everyone he considered guilty of her death and everyone who prevented him from doing it. Everything. :)

V
Valerik 29.10.21

Aside from jokes, the plot is as follows: the guy's wife was soaked, and in response he soaked everyone he considered guilty of her death and everyone who prevented him from doing it. Everything. :)

Maybe you bought some kind of left version from some Fargus out there without comics, without dialogues, without anything else. If so, then take Max from 1C - here the quality is at the highest level (as, indeed, all the toys that I took from this company). But if you have a 1C version of the game and the plot doesn't pin you, then I don’t even know what to say. For me personally, the plot in Max is ... it's ... THING !!!

o
oleg007 29.10.21

Maybe you bought some kind of left version from some Fargus out there without comics, without dialogues, without anything else. If so, then take Max from 1C - here the quality is at the highest level (as, indeed, all the toys that I took from this company). But if you have a 1C version of the game and the plot doesn't pin you, then I don’t even know what to say. For me personally, the plot in Max is ... it's ... THING !!!

All versions are basically the same, and naturally in all absolutely normal action plot, and if a person did not see this plot, then this is his personal problem, then Mr. Payne is not for him, so he needs to play Quake and Diablo. As the saying goes, if the hands are golden, it doesn't matter where they grow from.:-D

S
Shadeus 29.10.21

And his psychedelic dreams ???

And all the heroes ???

Everything worked out for 100 !!!

You are not playing a game, but watching a movie, I would compare the plot elaboration of the plot with the Mafia! : uzi:

G
GUUD 29.10.21

I never found the plot in the first part. :) I liked it. Maybe you bought some kind of left version from some Fargus without comics, without dialogues, without anything else. If so, then take Max from 1C - here the quality is at the highest level (as, indeed, all the toys that I took from this company). But if you have a 1C version of the game and the plot doesn't pin you, then I don’t even know what to say. For me personally, the plot in Max is ... it's ... THING !!!

God grant that all licensors would translate as Fargus does: wink:

G
Guest 29.10.21

1c shit. There is no plot in Max.