3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Halfelf 29.10.21 11:25 pm

Harbinger

People! Who played this crap, tell me how to find the Overlord in the last location, I've already run around everything, soaked everyone, but he's not there.

12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 29.10.21

People! Who played this crap, tell me how to find the Overlord in the last location, but I already ran around everything, soaked everyone, but he is not there. There are so many good games around and you had to choose this one :-D

H
Halfelf 29.10.21

There are so many good games around and you should have chosen this one

I'm writing an article about it: wink:

X
XaM 29.10.21

And you’re just a fun mass write an article: D: D I personally haven’t seen this game in my eyes: shocked: and I think the rest too, but if we consider that she’s not really rotten: (And what is she talking about?

H
Halfelf 29.10.21

And you are often fun and massive write an article

You think it's so easy to snatch a normal game. I'd love to, but from the entire list that I sent, only Harbinger turned out to be unoccupied. : cry:

And what is she talking about?

Diablo-like in space

X
XaM 29.10.21

Diablo in space is original, tell me, but skeletons in barrels there, too, gygygs fly in space :-D

H
Halfelf 29.10.21

Diablo in space is original, tell me, but skeletons in barrels there, too, gygygs fly in space

Well, not directly in space, but on a spaceship: wink:, on a very large ship, and it is called, guess what, "Harbinger" ("Harbinger")

S
Segal 29.10.21

There are so many good games around and you had to choose this one. I'm writing an article about it: wink: My condolences. I'm talking about Confrontation: Asia on Fire after three months of Blitzkrieg and could not write. The only version of the name I had was "Asia in g..not", which, you understand, doesn’t work: wink:

H
Halfelf 29.10.21

My condolences. I'm talking about Confrontation: Asia on Fire after three months of Blitzkrieg and could not write. The only version of the name I had was "Asia in the city .. not", which, you understand, does not roll

And here I heard that Gamemag does not publish game reviews, do you write somewhere else besides this site?

S
Segal 29.10.21

My condolences. I'm talking about Confrontation: Asia on Fire after three months of Blitzkrieg and could not write. The only version of the name I had was "Asia in the city .. not", which, you understand, does not roll

And here I heard that Gamemag does not publish game reviews, do you write somewhere else besides this site?

Yeah. I've been writing for the KDP for two years now.

H
Halfelf 29.10.21

Oops. "Se" is like Sergei, "Gal" is like Galenkin. Damn, I'm stupid. : rotfl:

S
Segal 29.10.21

Oops. "Se" is like Sergei, "Gal" is like Galenkin. Yeah, that's how my nickname was formed. : wink:

J
Jonathan 29.10.21

Does anyone know how to kill a smiley?

There is no button or firing anywhere ...

In short, who knows, write off the soap ...

SOAP = [email protected]