3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0pt1kN3RV 29.10.21 11:25 pm

BREED demo is already online!

Who has broadband Internet access download and share your impressions! (I don't have this opportunity, I'm sitting on a mediocre daylap :(: cry :)

ps links to the demo can be found on playground.ru

6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 29.10.21

Who has broadband Internet access download and share your impressions! (I don't have this opportunity, I'm sitting on a mediocre daylap :(: cry :)

ps links to the demo can be found on playground.ru

We are already downloading.

G
Guest 29.10.21

How much does she weigh?

C
Cain 29.10.21

I saw the movie of the subject on the gameland disk .. hmm .. Anrila's clone2, even the guns are similar .. and the levels .. koshmarishche .. in general, one less worthy game :(

s
snake511 29.10.21

Videl movie sabzha na disc geymlenda ..

Yes, in the January issue of Gameland there is this video, so who is too lazy to download it or not, you can find a disc, by the way there is still a lot of interesting things there.

H
HAEMHuK 29.10.21

Hands on your head, on your knees, quickly! : upto: Not dvigatstsa, everyone should wait for "STALKER Oblivion Lost" and not even think about other projects! : twisted:: twisted:: twisted:

C
Cain 29.10.21

Videl movie sabzha na disc geymlenda ..

Yes, in the January issue of Gameland there is this video, so who is too lazy to download it or not, you can find a disc, by the way there is still a lot of interesting things there.

I like the banzai section.