3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAZAFAKA` 29.10.21 11:25 pm

OpenGL und Return to castle Wolfenstein

ATTENTION !!!! Gentlemen, help !!! : sad: I have a problem, namely, I can't play Wulf only I go,

as he writes to me they say could not load OpenGL subsystem. I don’t know what to do.
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman 29.10.21

It is necessary to indicate more precisely what system you have:!:

M
MAZAFAKA` 29.10.21

I have Atlon 1600+ xp, 40GB HDD, GeForse 2 MX400 32MB, 256MB MEMORY, WIndowsXp: upto:

R
Roman 29.10.21

When did you last update the driver?

M
MadMax 29.10.21

My friend has the same problem by the way ...

And that it is treated only with wood for vidyuhi?

He has some kind of Trident Hyberblade on his laptop ...

S
Segal 29.10.21

My friend has the same problem by the way ...

And that it is treated only with wood for vidyuhi?

He has some kind of Trident Hyberblade on his laptop ...

This card will not support RTCW, so firewood will not help.

L
Lelik 29.10.21

I can only advise you to install another Windows or pump firewood from the Internet normal for XP ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

Well, I actually have Direct 9x. : uzi:

R
Roman 29.10.21

Someone tell me why the hell is my RTCW slowing down? And games like MOHAA and NOLF2 are perfect! What's the matter? Before, when I had 98, it just flew! Special inhibition appears when shooting. So why , now this rubbish refuses to work normally! The main thing is that the whole thing is loaded with lightning speed !!! Maybe it's in the sound card, before I had a built-in one and nothing slowed down! Maybe this is the case? Help !!!!

T
TERR @ N 29.10.21

Someone tell me why the hell is my RTCW slowing down? And games like MOHAA and NOLF2 are perfect! What's the matter? Before, when I had 98, it just flew! Special inhibition appears when shooting. So why , now this rubbish refuses to work normally! The main thing is that the whole thing is loaded with lightning speed !!! Maybe it's in the sound card, before I had a built-in one and nothing slowed down! Maybe this is the case? Help !!!!

I know! I know! On my own experience passed.

Shaw to do?

Here's what. Or your system is loaded with all sorts of programs, including autoload, which affect RAM memory by reloading it (example: when you shoot in 3D space, sprites are drawn that fill Ram memory - causing braking, and sometimes freezing, due to of the same software), or update the "Open GL Library". The driver also does not hurt to check, especially under vidyuhu.

Here... : clever:

R
Roman 29.10.21

Shaw to do?

Here's what. Or your system is loaded with all sorts of programs, including autoload, which affect RAM memory by reloading it (example: when you shoot in 3D space, sprites are drawn that fill Ram memory - causing braking, and sometimes freezing, due to of the same software), or update the "Open GL Library". The driver also does not hurt to check, especially under vidyuhu.

The drivers are the latest 43.51. There is nothing special at startup. For example, in Postal 2, when you shoot, nothing slows down !!! What to do?

T
TERR @ N 29.10.21

Shaw to do?

The drivers are the latest 43.51. There is nothing special at startup. For example, in Postal 2, when you shoot, nothing slows down !!! What to do?

Wait until the official release of Doom 3 - maybe the glitches will be fixed, the optimization will be turned on, etc. :!::!::!:

R
Roman 29.10.21

Shaw to do?

Wait until the official release of Doom 3 - maybe the glitches will be fixed, the optimization will be turned on, etc. :!::!::!:

At that time, I will no longer need their drivers. : wink:

T
TERR @ N 29.10.21

At that time, I will no longer need their drivers. : wink:

Yes, I was not talking about the driver, but about the game itself: D: D: D

C
COMRAD 29.10.21

look for firewood 30y87-rules drivers for gfrs 2 400 !!!

such an accelerator itself and the rest --- 450 amd 256 dimm 133

6 times the din passed, better than mohaa and nolf2 all the more