3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XaM 29.10.21 11:25 pm

Mlyn Akella is sold, Corsairs 2 are no more

This is how everything happens and makes the game people wait for a long time and then uncles come from over the hill and everyone buys so in between times and our beloved Akella: evil:: evil: everything just sells and renames Pirates of the Caribbean and changes the plot and everything is done for the sake of American film which will be released this summer and do whatever you want, bite the Czech woman, lick: lamer:: stupid:

13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 29.10.21

This is how everything happens, making the game people wait a long time, and then uncles come from behind the hill and everyone buys so in between times and our beloved Akella: evil:: evil: everything just sells and renames Pirates of the Caribbean and changes the plot and everything is done for the sake of American film that will be released this summer and do whatever you want, bite the Czech woman, lick the elbows: lamer:: stupid: If there were no rich foreign uncles, there would be no Corsairs-2 anyway.

Although it's a shame of course.

N
Nomak 29.10.21

The stupidest thing is that there will be no freedom of action, as in Corsairs 2 : clever:

R
Raipper 29.10.21

This is how everything happens, they make the game, people wait a long time, and then uncles come from behind the hill and everyone buys so in between times and our beloved Akella: evil:: evil: everything just sells and renames Pirates of the Caribbean and changes the plot and everything is done for the sake of American film which will be released this summer and do whatever you want, bite the Czech woman, lick: lamer:: stupid:

: scare: Tell me you were joking! : scare:

Damn, but I waited so much, so hoped: sad:: sad:: sad:: sad:

X
XaM 29.10.21

This is how everything happens, they make the game, people wait a long time, and then uncles come from behind the hill and everyone buys so in between times and our beloved Akella: evil:: evil: everything just sells and renames Pirates of the Caribbean and changes the plot and everything is done for the sake of American film that will be released this summer and do whatever you want, bite the Czech woman, lick the elbows: lamer:: stupid: If there were no rich foreign uncles, there would be no Corsairs-2 anyway.

Although it's a shame of course.

It's one thing rich uncles as sponsors is another thing when these uncles come and change everything as they want (no one argues about the fact that Russian game producers have no money, but how many ideas) They bought it for the state again. : sad:

X
XaM 29.10.21

Yab joked with joy: twisted: well, it’s not so: evil: they actually sold the project, although it’s not yet known what would come of it:?:. But all our expectations were broken by mean: sad:: sad:.

R
Roman 29.10.21

Personally, this game is of little interest to me, in the first part I could not play at all, due to poor graphics and a very long passage.

S
Silver 29.10.21

Personally, this game is of little interest to me, in the first part I could not play at all, due to poor graphics and a very long passage.

in vain ...... the game captures (xs than :)) and the second so generally something awesome promised: D

X
XaM 29.10.21

Tell me at what resolution did you play the game for your time, by the way, not so distant, the corsairs were at a good level in terms of graphics? I wonder what kind of graphics are lousy for you ??? Or maybe you prefer graphics like in anril 2 al dum 3, so not all the iron capacities will be enough for such games

G
Guest 29.10.21

Explain where did you find out that Korsars 2 sold?

X
XaM 29.10.21

So after all, from the site of Akella and 1C everything is written in black and white, and you will find out everything from the native forums of the game.

J
Jonik 29.10.21

BLN! but what is it, really, really. : cry: I have long played in the beta Korsarov2. CREEPY COOL GAME, So beautiful that ...

Although why won't we see her ??? Well, they changed the name, the plot and what else, but we still get it.

X
XaM 29.10.21

BLN! but what is it, really, really. : cry: I have long played in the beta Korsarov2. CREEPY COOL GAME, So beautiful that ...

Although why won't we see her ??? Well, they changed the name, the plot and what else, but we still get it.

But who knows what will come of it, what good can we do something bad:?:, Let's see, the main thing is that not another lion king with this disney came out: twisted:: twisted:

G
Guest 29.10.21

Fuck, they nafig these developers along with rich uncles. Converting a great potential hit to suck? Let's make 2 Doom 3 out of corsairs, if some rich uncle wants it !!!!! : evil: