3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VAMPiRE 29.10.21 11:26 pm

Soldat 1.1.3

I hope that the Soldat toy is already known to many!

Those who haven't played it missed a lot !! :)))

Soldier is a unique side-scrolling action multiplayer game. It takes the best of games like Liero, Worms, Quake and Counter-Strike and immerses you in addicting gameplay with tons of blood and flesh. Soldiers fight each other in 2D combat arenas using a deadly military arsenal.

There are 6 game modes in total - DeathMatch, CTF (capture the flag), RamboMatch, TeamMatch, etc.

There are also some pretty smart bots and a map editor.

You can just play with bots, you can use Momed, or you can play in Net (there is a LOBBY server around the clock, so at any moment you will find network opponents for yourself!)

The author of the game is great! In the sense that he made a Shareware version of the game, but there are no serious restrictions there! BUT EVERYTHING, I hope that there is a person like JOKER (see the Crimsonland topic), or even he himself, who can make a crack for her, and it’s so disgusting when every time you start you fucking brains, that you have UNREGISTERED VERION! :)

Oh, yes, here is the link to the officer. the site of this game: http://www.soldat.prv.pl

Weight: ~ 9-10 meters

Play, you will not regret it!

1 Comments
Sort by:
N
Narkozzz 29.10.21

A soldier is a super thing !!!!!! and animation generated in real time is finally something !!!!