3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZombiE 29.10.21 11:26 pm

Best First Person Game (FP)

What is the best FP game in your opinion. This also means series of games - for example, Half-Life means Counter Strike and They Hunger ... If you like only one of the games in the series, please specify which one. If none of the above list warms your soul, write your version.

11 Comments
Sort by:
H
Halfelf 29.10.21

Serious Sam is my the best. : encore: Why didn't you write?

D
Di @ blO 29.10.21

Well then it will probably be half-life

G
Guest 29.10.21

Halfa of course

S
Segal 29.10.21

Of the listed - Deus Ex. In general - Morrowind.

G
Guest 29.10.21

... too versatile games. Let's say DooM is DooM, and Deus is, whatever one may say, Deus. So the question is posed incorrectly.

X
XaM 29.10.21

In my first place is the quack, as the ancestor of the desmatch, the half-stalemate, like something original and gripping, the CONTRA stalemate. And why the list did not include such a wonderful shooter as a thief, my favorite game. I think for me in no categories this is the beginning of all shooters, he is not touch.

R
Roman 29.10.21

Why did they forget about RTCW? It seems at one time it was a small revolution.

H
Halfelf 29.10.21

Doom for me in non-categories is the beginning of all jokes, he does not touch.

UGU. And our DoomGamer probably didn't even play it :-D

Z
ZombiE 29.10.21

2 Yaroslav

If you noticed, I deliberately wrote FS (first person) in the title of the topic without the letter S, which can mean both shooter (hence Doom) and sneaker (hence Deus Ex). The question I asked quite specifically - the best game FROM THE FIRST PERSON, without specifying the degree of its arcade.

And regarding the games not mentioned in the list, I can say one thing - there are a lot of them and write everything - you will get bored. Therefore, do not be lazy and write your own version, pliz.

T
TERR @ N 29.10.21

Kaneshno Deus Ex: D: D: D

G
Guest 29.10.21

The question I asked quite specifically - the best game FROM THE FIRST PERSON, without specifying the degree of its arcade.

... then Deus, of course.