3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:26 pm

Can't get past one place in Wolfensteine. Help!!!

Help, I got stuck in one place and how to get out - I don't know :(

Level 2, Episode Z. The Sklep. I go into the hall with a bowl, take a bowl, kill two monsters, the floor collapses and that's it ... I can't find any further than the road. Who knows, please tell me where I am doing something wrong. I have been fighting for more than one day :(

10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 29.10.21

Is this not where you climb the column? And the muzzles on the walls shoot fire?

If so, then there seems to be back and you have to go through the door ...

PS: I passed it once in the fourth in the same breath, like there were no stupors anywhere ... :)

G
Guest 29.10.21

It was there, but the door does not open, they don’t let go anywhere: (I even took another installation, rearranged it, I thought maybe a glitch in the program itself ... No .. the same thing, since 10 times have already passed to this place, but his Okay, I got the codes here, maybe I can go through the wall and breathe calmly ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

If my memory serves me, there should be a lever, either in a narrow niche or behind a wall that can be destroyed.

G
Guest 29.10.21

If my memory serves me, there should be a lever, either in a narrow niche or behind a wall that can be destroyed.

Remembered! :)

Jump into the crack in the floor ...: D

G
Guest 29.10.21

Well, you give a pancake! There it is necessary to kill the monsters, then there will be an earthquake, a hole in the floor will appear, a lot of tuda, and the trick is in the bag!

Well, good luck.

G
Guest 29.10.21

YES WHAT IS DIFFICULT THERE, JUST JUMP INTO THE HOLE IN THE FLOOR AND GO TO THE DOOR, OPEN IT (I have f) AND EVERYTHING !!!

G
Guest 29.10.21

kill to monsters !!! : fight:

G
Guest 29.10.21

M
MsDuk 29.10.21

Super English: wink:

R
Roman 29.10.21

How to open all the secrets in the first level, otherwise I climbed everything, but I can’t find it!