3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 29.10.21 11:26 pm

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring

Here I bought a subject, even distracted from Robin Hood. You know, I'm a terrible fan of the Professor's books, and I also liked the film.

The game is not bad. Unfortunately, it does not pull more than 3.5 out of 5 - after all, according to Tolkien, it is difficult to make a game, given the crowds of fanatics like me who will tear for the slightest discrepancy. There are a lot of them here.

But it is interesting to play, in places scary (especially when you run away from the Horsemen at the beginning of the game). The dialogues are voiced very nicely, the actors are trying hard. And it looks beautiful, a four-plus.

The most annoying combat elements in Frodo mode are. Beating spiders with a stick is a pleasure, I can tell you.

29 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 29.10.21

Oh, I'll have to look. And then I really thought some .. um ... did it so to speak. The brand will endure everything, as they say. It’s a pity that Richard Gray’s project was closed, that’s where we would have been !! Meat and aunts: wink:

S
Segal 29.10.21

Oh, I'll have to look. And then I really thought some .. um ... did it so to speak. The brand will endure everything, as they say. It’s a pity that Richard Gray’s project was closed, that’s where we would have been !! Meat and aunts: wink: Well, this is an average game. Not a masterpiece. I just expected the worst: wink:

G
Guest 29.10.21

and on a computer or console?

S
Segal 29.10.21

and on a computer or console? And here and there. I played on PC.

G
Guest 29.10.21

Good people, help! I just can't figure it out with 4 wolves (after the rider at the beginning of the game), and the ring, the paddy, does not want to be removed !!! WHAT TO DO THAT ???????? :(: cry:: cry:

S
Segal 29.10.21

Good people, help! I just can't figure it out with 4 wolves (after the rider at the beginning of the game), and the ring, the paddy, does not want to be removed !!! WHAT TO DO THAT ???????? :(: cry:: cry: I bravely ran away from the wolves. And the ring is removed / put on with a special button, although it's better not to use it again.

G
Guest 29.10.21

A wise decision! :) And what button (for every fireman), in the settings it is not in my opinion ...

S
Segal 29.10.21

A wise decision! :) And what button (for every fireman), in the settings it is not in my opinion ... To be honest - I don't remember already, I erased the game. :( But it seems like the same button that the ring is worn with.: Wink:

N
Nomak 29.10.21

The film is super into the game, I will soon chop. Today, like the second part of Lord of the rings TWO TOWERS will be released.

G
Guest 29.10.21

Sorry, for stupid questions, but what to do with this idiotic tree in the forest. It eats everyone in a row for the third time, and it simply does not give a damn about stones and a stick. What to do? :?::!::?:

S
Segal 29.10.21

Sorry, for stupid questions, but what to do with this idiotic tree in the forest. It eats everyone in a row for the third time, and it simply does not give a damn about stones and a stick. What to do? :?::!::?: First run some distance - to do this, throw a stone at the tree (once!). and then run around and hit his hands when he hits the ground with them.

N
Nomak 29.10.21

How to replenish Frodo's health at the beginning of the game:?: 8)

G
Guest 29.10.21

You need to eat the mushrooms that you collect. I have a problem with ghosts at the burial grounds :( They can't be killed as soon as possible:?: And then they've been pulled up already! 4th time I climb on these ... burial grounds and I don't have time to find anyone:!::!::!:

S
Segal 29.10.21

I have a problem with ghosts at the burial grounds :( They can not be killed as quickly as possible:?: And then they pulled up already! 4th time I climb on these ... burial grounds and I do not have time to find anyone:!::!::!: At the burial grounds Everything is simple! There is a point at the beginning of the level, beyond which the ghosts do not go. So we do this: go, look for a ghost, then lure him to this point and throw stones from a distance of literally a couple of meters - they will not go further: lol:

G
Guest 29.10.21

Thank you. Where do the problems begin? (for the future)

S
Segal 29.10.21

Thank you. Where do the problems begin? (for the future) I started when I played Aragorn and had to fight off the Nazguls on the top of the mountain - it's very difficult, they constantly beat hobbits. To be honest, I gave up the game at this stage.

N
Nomak 29.10.21

How to get through the place in the dungeons of the gnomes where the gandalf must find a way out while the rest kill 2 trolls

G
Guest 29.10.21

Segal, at the expense of the Nazguls, you got excited, I dispersed them the first time (it's not for you to throw stones at ghosts). : twisted:

For NEO: since you're in Moria, maybe you can tell me how to beat this muck in the lake, otherwise you will get figs with a sword, and from a bow - like peas against a wall. : wink:

S
Segal 29.10.21

Segal, at the expense of the Nazguls, you got excited, I dispersed them the first time (it's not for you to throw stones at ghosts). : twisted:

I had a problem with them all the time - they got to the hobbits, and they didn't need much. :( I am not an arcade player, I only played because I was a big fan of Tolkien.

G
Guest 29.10.21

I also love Tolkien, but I can say one thing about this game: the further, the more interesting. eight)

PS HOW TO OPEN THE DOOR (in my opinion the 2nd hall):?: