3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 29.10.21 11:26 pm

Bandits: Phoenix Rising

However, the subject was right for me. Such dynamic racing with shooting is very reminiscent of Carmageddon, but you can't crush anyone. And the very first mission is to steal the moonshine still!

We share our impressions.

8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 29.10.21

The thing is great. Played so far only in the demo, but even she takes for the gills at the expense of times! Excellent dynamics and atmosphere in the style of Mad Max (with a subtle touch of our post-apocalyptic everything - Fallout).

But! They say that she is terribly bad after the 5th mission. Tasks are not completed, enemies do not appear where necessary, and so on, and so on. Maybe this is all blatant and baseless slander?

S
Segal 29.10.21

But! They say that she is terribly bad after the 5th mission. Tasks are not completed, enemies do not appear where necessary, and so on, and so on. Maybe this is all blatant and baseless slander? I don’t know, I don’t know - I didn’t seem to have noticed any bugs. Works great. It's another matter that the tasks there become longer, and there are no saves in the middle: (Although, the very essence of this game is in multiplayer. Only for complete fun you need at least four people. And when eight are going, it's generally carnage and meat :)

G
Guest 29.10.21

Aha! Great, I thought that this infa was the intrigues of enemies. And at the same time, we will definitely try the multiplayer!

G
Guest 29.10.21

People HELP !!!

After starting the exe file, a dark screen and music from the game appear, and everything ends there. (Although the demo went fine, but the full version ...) Who knows what kind of troubles such help!

S
Segal 29.10.21

People HELP !!!

After starting the exe file, a dark screen and music from the game appear, and everything ends there. (Although the demo went fine, but the full version ...) Who knows what kind of troubles such help!

Clarify which operating system, which video card, whose copy of the game - we're not telepathic, without this information we won't guess. : lol:

G
Guest 29.10.21

Greetings to everyone) help people are kind))) I have a troublesome: I got to the mission where, having defeated the enclave, I connected with some girl - a militarist, a glitch started on the next mission ... and I decided to reinstall the game, but I slowed down and didn't save the saves, but reluctance to go through again, and no time to waste on the same one .... so, can anyone send me saves ??? any mission from the second to the one on which I erased my own? I will help with all I can) :)

my mailbox is [email protected] or [email protected]

G
Guest 29.10.21

People HELP !!!

I had the same troubles, but this is easily fixed:

Or play in windowed mode: lol:

Or set the resolution not to 800x600, but to a larger one (for example, 1024x768): idea:

G
Guest 29.10.21

People, the toy is a bomb! The very thing - what you need! - Rushing through the desert, shooting in all directions, blowing up everything, at the same time completing cool quests, all this is happiness with cool music (for some reason no one praised her!) !!! COMPLETE RELEASE !!!: uzi:

Enough romance, however! I can't find cheats or a trainer for GOD mode! : fight:

I myself do not respect cheating, but sometimes even in such games you just want meat without thinking! : lamer:

Who will find cheats or a trainer (just not editing files, I already found it myself), skinte, PLIZ, a link or a prog to the box:

[email protected]

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

PS: By the way, its performance is high - you can see immediately the code was not optimized!

PPS: There would be more of these toys!