3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:26 pm

Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 !!!

Yesterday, just by chance I found a game, the release of which I was looking forward to ...

but, vossss, for a short participation in the game, I did not hear a single Russian word, hatya the cover shows the Russian version in the affirmative ... it upset me very much, even very much ... does anyone know anything about this ?? ... and by chance you didn't see the codes ??

22 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 29.10.21

Pirates, as a rule, do not translate completely, and a licensed Russian version is not planned yet ...

The codes are not visible yet, unfortunately, but soon there may be a passage ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

There will be no codes. There is a passage.

G
Guest 29.10.21

When you first save a vampire granny who sits in a cage for 1 force field, WHAT TO DO ????

ANSWER PLEASE!!!

G
Guest 29.10.21

Watch the cartoon. If you mean Uma, who is going to be executed.

G
Guest 29.10.21

HOW there will be no codes ... ??! I do not believe!

G
Guest 29.10.21

how are you with the screensavers at the beginning of the game ... the sound does not disappear ??

G
Guest 29.10.21

XTR, throw me a walkthrough, and I'll send you a picture for this ... please :)

[email protected]

G
Guest 29.10.21

Rejoice everyone!

Here are some tips for completing bosses:

http://www.gamewinners.com/DOSWIN/blleg ... domen2.htm

And here is the full walkthrough (true for the Xbox)

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/fil ... omen_2.txt

G
Guest 29.10.21

Wow ... thank you ... if we meet, I will kiss you :))

G
Guest 29.10.21

mdam ... she looks poor in comparison in soul river 2 ... * I'm talking about the plot * ... and the graphics, the music, in principle, did not disappoint ... notts again helpless vampires are trying to survive in the boundless cruelty of our * no longer loved * guardians of good.

G
Guest 29.10.21

How to soak Sarafan Lord?

no more strength to run :(

G
Guest 29.10.21

As for the Russian version of the blood, it already exists, but I have not yet found the codes or cracks, and there are plenty of glitches there!

And so the game is nothing nice! And if anyone digs up the codes or how to break them, write them from kudov or write the codes !!!!!!!!!

G
Guest 29.10.21

This is the only code so far, to change the file "game.erg", which gives immortality.

You can edit the line in notepad:

"-BO2 Kain Debug Flagskain's invulnerable" = 1

it should look like this after:

"BO2 Kain Debug Flagskain's invulnerable" = 1

G
Guest 29.10.21

glitches can be easily fixed using downloaded patches ... and about codes ... hmm, immortality is enough for the first time) ... quite in time, thanks Chris ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

2Crimson:

> glitches can be easily fixed with

> using downloaded patches ... and

> about codes ... hmm, for the first time

> immortality is enough)

> ... quite in time, thanks Chris ...

I downloaded the patches. Installed. But in the Boss arena with Sebastian after the second stage (when he runs along the walls, stops and jumps "if he has time, then he jumps into the power pole, where it hurts a little"), at the start of cinematic he crashes into Win. WHAT TO DO????? if there is a save after this fight, come, thanks in advance.

Best regards Liter. :)

G
Guest 29.10.21

I have the same problem with SEBASTIAN if there is a save for work send me.

Thanks in advance to ZART

G
Guest 29.10.21

everything .... passed ...

It's quite colorful, but it seemed to me boring, especially with these with some kind of immortal ghoul in the cathedral :(

Guys, I would be glad, but my toaster is so weak that I had to gradually erase the saves ... :( so alas. And in the wines, the game, by the way, also often crashed out ... a little the monitor out of anger did not gouge ... .... Omu sorry: cry: in vain Cain her so ........

G
Guest 29.10.21

Editing the game.erg file located in the ./Data directory

In the line "-BO2 Kain Debug Flags kain's invulnerable" = 1

erase - and we get

"BO2 Kain Debug Flags kain's invulnerable" = 1 - invulnerability

you can add the lines:

"BO2 Kain Debug Flags ignore water for Kain" = 1 - do not be afraid of water

"BO2 Kain Debug Flags Dark gifts always available" = 1 - no need to charge for

fury, immolate etc ...

So it means:

Put immortality, urine first with steam, then when he scares in a circle, become so that he would jump at you, then answer him in the same way

In general, try to squeeze it into a corner and finish it off manually !!!

You can do this

If you have any questions, write

[email protected]

G
Guest 29.10.21

People where mono download the patch I can not go through chapter 8 BETRACY, my game hangs up the computer. And at the expense of the bosses, you are somehow not like that, I'm all of them the first time ... until the first)))

G
Guest 29.10.21

Kain -> mail: [email protected]