3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Segal 29.10.21 11:26 pm

GunMetal

Passed the demo - there is only one microscopic level. My eyes hurt terribly. The toy is awesome, the graphics ignite - it's not for nothing that the nVidia logo flaunts on it - finally, a worthy competitor to console robots. The only pity is that, apparently, our fur can only turn into an airplane. I would also like a tank: wink:

5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 29.10.21

I dabbled in screenshots - a good devil. You can see right away - uhh !. But my demo crashes into the mastday, even without really downloading anything. Do you know the case what could be the reason?

PS Win2k, Dx8.1, Ti4200.

S
Shmu-Hadron 29.10.21

The toy is awesome, the graphics light up - it's not for nothing that the nVidia logo flaunts on it - finally, a worthy competitor to console robots.

Yes. The best competitor to console robots can be ... only console robots: lol:

For your information, this Gunmetal was released on Xbox back in July last year. And on IGN they put him, by the way, only 6.7 ...

U
Ulkesh 29.10.21

and what is it such a curve?

I only have 800x600 graphics, no sound.

S
Segal 29.10.21

and what is it such a curve?

I only have 800x600 graphics, no sound.

At me in 1024x768 with all the effects it runs pretty fast with music. There are also settings, see if you have done everything.

In general, the thing promises to be wonderful.

S
Segal 29.10.21

The toy is awesome, the graphics light up - it's not for nothing that the nVidia logo flaunts on it - finally, a worthy competitor to console robots.

Yes. The best competitor to console robots can be ... only console robots: lol:

For your information, this Gunmetal was released on Xbox back in July last year. And on IGN they put him, by the way, only 6.7 ...

Well, now everything that is not a strategy is a console game :) Regarding the assessment, I have not seen the full version, but the demo looks promising.