3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
29.10.21 11:26 pm

Who expects the mafia from 1c?

... or are we already waiting for the second mafia? :)

11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 29.10.21

... or are we already waiting for the second mafia? :) We are waiting for the collection. To feel like a user of legal software.

A
Action 29.10.21

... or are we already waiting for the second mafia? :) We are waiting for the collection. To feel like a user of legal software.

Likewise ...

G
Guest 29.10.21

We are waiting for the collection. To feel like a user of legal software.

In-in, and to once again remember our localizers with a kindly quiet word (voice acting is meant).

G
Guest 29.10.21

In-in, and to once again remember our localizers with a kindly quiet word (voice acting is meant).

... and somewhere on the forums I heard that there will be multiplayer. Do you know anything about this?

N
Nomak 29.10.21

... and somewhere on the forums I heard that there will be multiplayer. Do you know anything about this?

sky 8) children multiplayer

K
Kay'L 669 29.10.21

Why wait for her? And without 1s passed for a long time (with pleasure): D.

G
Guest 29.10.21

Today I played for the third time: roll: .... what can you do, the game is just very good 8)

N
Nomak 29.10.21

Today I played for the third time: roll: .... what can you do, the game is just very good 8)

I'm always lazy to play games several times. Doom 3 probably 10 times I will definitely pass

G
Guest 29.10.21

I'm always lazy to play games several times. Doom 3 probably 10 times I will definitely pass

there would be a plot, and if non-linear is so simple a miracle, with a bunch of options for passing, with different endings, with a bunch of scripted scenes ... if only there was not a stupid shooting of monsters, but some kind of logical (human, not like in SH) passage. .. I don't even know what you can think of there: arrow:

... then I would have passed more than a dozen times!

G
Guest 29.10.21

Is there news about the second mafia? ... not counting those that it is being developed and will be released next year.

R
Roman 29.10.21

Personally, I once played enough of it to the point of stupidity and I have nothing to do with a license! : evil: