3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ex @ ltED_1 30.10.21 08:38 pm

Far cry

I didn’t regret for a second that I was swinging 498 meters. I have not seen such graphics yet ... In terms of playability, too - just hello.
Who needs mirrors, here is a list:
[url = http: //farcry.gamesweb.com/downloads.php? Release_id = 42] http://farcry.gamesweb.com/downloads.php?release_id=42 [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strange 30.10.21

The link does NOT plow, oh yes - beware of modders, they are unlikely to approve of your actions ...

S
Segal 30.10.21

Why is that? :)

F
Frost-sama 30.10.21

[quote name = "Segal"] Why? :) [/ quote]
strange, I thought that according to the rules it is forbidden: upset:
and the link plows .... only it is hardly worth downloading ...
IMHO cache ...

E
Ex @ ltED_1 30.10.21

Link is plowing, just checked. As for the rules - I did not break anything, on the Web since 91, they managed to teach ...: wink:

S
Segal 30.10.21

This is a legal demo. Why not download it? I've downloaded it. Kryyyyysata!

E
Ex @ ltED_1 30.10.21

Have you noticed that if a corpse is thrown into water (there is a separate conversation about it), then blood continues to flow from the wounds and spreads over the water? And the grass, what a grass! : love:

N
Nikkk 30.10.21

People take screenshots plz otherwise the developers promised 1500 polygons ...... plz

G
GUUD 30.10.21

As usual: "Dear people of Kiev, who has this demo version, write it down on a disc and share please, eh?" Well, I don't have a fast Internet ...

D
Daenur 30.10.21

Nikkk, can you count polygons from screenshots? ;)

By the way, what about the AI ​​in the demo? It seems like they promised some helluva lot of smart opponents;)

R
Raipper 30.10.21

[quote name = "GUUD"] As usual: "Dear people of Kiev, who has this demo version, write it down and share please, eh?" Well, I don’t have a fast Internet ... [/ quote]

[offtopic] You don’t need a fast Internet, you need an iron excerpt: D. I downloaded from the Internet - X-com: Apocalypse (210 m), MoO 2 (355 m), Tiberian Sun (111 m), Monopoly (306 m). [/ Offtopic]

S
SanSanych 30.10.21

[offtopic]
With a dedicated line :-D [/ offtopic]

S
Strange 30.10.21

[offtopic] And you don't need patience - the main thing is 7-10 hours for a day of downloading and everything is nishtyak - left, but it swings - I pull 170-200MB every day on dialup - and nothing ... [/ offtopic]
Throw a screen - we'll see it's worth downloading or not ...
2 Segal
It's just that they wrote about the spioneer beta in the new days - I thought that it was ...
ZY And the link smelled ...
Looked at the screenshots on the site - that's blah grafon 0_0 I'm already starting to fear fps on your FX5600 ... Lano, download and see.

E
Ex @ ltED_1 30.10.21

[quote name = "Daenur"]

By the way, how is it with Ñ—Ñ— in the demo? It seems like they promised some
helluva lot of smart opponents;) [/ quote] Honestly, I didn't have much time to play, but it seemed like an experienced gamer, and at the same time I was somehow ashamed that they were knocking me down all the time (ibid. only checkpoints, quixaves are dumb) ... AI-just super-duper, they hide and run over so much that the hell you get into someone. They notice you literally like sticking your head out of the grass. So with this - be cool, take a steam bath: wink:

B
BUKvA 30.10.21

: fight: Yes, with the AI, they tried their best, and most importantly, just look at the grass or water and you are not put in a childish way.

M
MojoHead 30.10.21

Tell me, people are kind to those who do not have the opportunity to swing at 500 meters and not to Kiev: wink :. Where else can you get this wonderful demo? Maybe someone in a CD-application in some game magazine came across? I would take ...
And then I looked at the trailer and naturally turned yellow about the absence of a fat channel ...: sad:

E
Ex @ ltED_1 30.10.21

The only way I can help is to give a link to the compressed version of the demo
(reduced by 140 meters):
[url = http: //www.ag.ru/? Files? Demos? 12026] http://www.ag.ru/? files? demos? 12026 [/ url]

D
Daenur 30.10.21

Checkpoints are evil :( I hope they will be removed in the full version.

S
Strange 30.10.21

You download a very squeezed horseradish - only ROL to users ... And for mere mortals, the current is from the 25th ...

E
Ex @ ltED_1 30.10.21

[quote name = "Daenur"] Checkpoints are evil: (I hope they will be removed in the full version. [/ quote]
I am 99.99% sure that they will not be removed. Although I agree, given the AI ​​of the enemies,
sometimes it starts to pester ...

G
Guro 30.10.21

That's okay :)
You just need not to burst headlong under the bullets, but methodically from bush to bush 8)