3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UserDel 06.11.19 03:17 am

Speedometer. There is no speed digits! (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Hello!
Faced with such a problem. After installing ModLoader is missing the numbers on the speedometer. Don't see at what speed fly. Need your help.

14 Comments
Sort by:
U
UserDel 06.11.19

Lie! The figures disappeared after replacing the file GlobalMemoryFile.bin folder (GLOBAL). But this file fixes a bug curves of the wheels in ModLoder. How to be?

G
GTV_5000 06.11.19

There is the solution for this we have created a fix for mod loader:score in the search engine it: Patch to work correctly Modloader on a Russian license from Softklab most wanted
Perhaps you have a soft chlebowska version of the game, it is a bunch of stocks, I spent a very long time to solve them
In the archive there are three folders Backup, FRONTEND and GLOBAL, to start the copy from the Backup folder files into the GLOBAL folder and start the game, if not help, then delete your global folder and copy from the archive, as for the FRONTEND folder then consider that if you copy then you will not have labels such as load, attention, etc., and copy it is not necessary.
This patch will also improve the compatibility of many mods that involve the replacement of file folders global and FRONTEND

G
GTV_5000 06.11.19

I have at least works, but I went through many files in the game, had in some places, cheat that all worked, and eventually after much wasted time I have all relatively stable working

U
UserDel 06.11.19

GTV_5000
Everything mate, it's not found on the subject. Need specifics. I would be happy if I threw the files to me and gave a little instruction.
And the time, if the trouble in the Hour, then the English to put the game, and then on top Rusik?
In General, we need specifics. If he find an answer or solution that will accomplish your goal.

G
GTV_5000 06.11.19

OK here is the link: https://nfs.com.ru/downloads.php?view=2466

the statement above describes what files and where to throw, about softklab Rusik bet for a single Rusik text from the club does not work with mod Loder.,
and in sovdepovskoy version as I said above many stocks, which are countless, so many gamers will shake the English version and chase her. As for the files, even if I'm gonna toss them there is no guarantee that they will work, only you should be on your game to put this mod and see what happens. And in General adaptation and refinement of this game is a long labor as trial and error, so be patient and try to experiment with mods, and that can happen.

I can throw you MY build, but it weighs 4.5 GB and don't waste it on sites that do not blather like you stole my mod did not ask permission, etc. well, you know how people are.

e
evgeniy1327 06.11.19

Hey. Throw me your build in VC:Jon_gt_1327

V
Vova Tarhov 06.11.19

GTV_5000
thank you bro without you I would not have guessed

g
gt500f 30.07.20

GTV_5000
Healthy bro I did like you said now the game does not start what to do

r
reydon 30.07.20

GTV_5000
https://www.playground.ru/files/need_for_speed_most_wanted_patch_dlya_korrektnoj_raboty_modloader-184088/

A
Alexander_Vesker 30.07.20

UserDel
to remove the license and download Repack.the license is better not to dig

A
Aleksandr003 30.07.20

Nfs language will change?

A
Aleksandr003 30.07.20

I also have the speedometer is not showing the numbers

A
Aleksandr003 25.10.20

it works all and everything on the Russian, thanks for the patch

G
Guest 05.04.24

https://nfs.com.ru/downloads.php?view=2466 download this file and just change GLOBALB.BUN , GlobalB.lzc , GlobalMemoryFile.bin in GLOBAL file. This will be work. Trust me.