3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lordsky 30.10.21 09:00 pm

Terminator: Resistance

47ebf4ada66669d90671a5dc09411684-full.jp

Developer: Teyon

Publisher: Reef Entertainment

Release Dates: 2019

Game mode: single player

Platforms: PS4, XONE, PC

Genre: first person shooter

The story is set in post-apocalyptic 2028 in Los Angeles and is a prequel to the films Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgment Day by James Cameron. Players are invited to play as a new character - Private Jacob Rivers, a soldier from the John Connor resistance fighting against Skynet. The game has several possible endings, the opening of which depends on the decisions made during the passage.

While the emphasis is on classic first-person shooter action, the game also features RPG elements such as resource gathering, mods, trading, and optional side missions. You can talk with some characters and, depending on the chosen answers, change their position from positive to negative.

6bf372c24145b9b9cc5143d451c3b569-full.jp

Shame, I did not find a subject here. I've been playing for 2 days already, I'm delighted. The game is strictly for fans of the original Terminator Cameron movie.

This is the best Terminator since the original two films.

13 Comments
Sort by:
d
dozensnake 30.10.21

The ps5-update is written that it will be delayed, but the update was not announced on the box, so in addition, a patch for 4k60fps was released in a quiet one, some misunderstandings occur

R
RGR 30.10.21

At 10.04.2021 at 11:04, dozensnake said:

so also, in addition to the quiet, we released a patch for 4k60fps, some misunderstandings occur

They reported it

d
dozensnake 30.10.21

RGR in their post not a word about 4k60fps

but the people are random (or not random I xs) wrote about it

A
Arein 30.10.21

How is it by the way, if not a special fan, heard the plot is not bad there like?

T
Tobias_Ripper 30.10.21

4 hours ago, Arein said:

How is it by the way, if not a special fan, heard the plot is not bad there like?

The game can be said purely for the fans. The atmosphere is very good and everything else is pretty average, but overall I really liked it :)

L
Lordsky 30.10.21

On 04/14/2021 at 04:40 pm, Arein said:

The atmosphere of the Cameron Terminators 1-2. everything you need to know about the game. the plot, the story, in my opinion, is also quite at the level, there are many references and overlaps with films. The game will be delighted with those who have found the 90s, stickers of chewing gum with a terminator, videos with film cassettes viewed to holes

Modified on April 15 by Lordsky

L
Lordsky 30.10.21

if goosebumps do not run and do not bark, then not a fan

P
Pr8da21r 30.10.21

At 14.04.2021 at 17:40, Arein said:

The atmosphere of the first two films is conveyed well.
The gameplay part is made without frills, but it works as it should.
But those. part, on PS4, was so-so.
I hope the PS5 version will feel better in this regard.

L
Lordsky 30.10.21

10 hours ago, Pr8da21r said:

But those. part, on PS4, was so-so.
I hope the PS5 version will feel better in this regard.

I went to PS4 pro, did not notice anything, everything is smooth and clean. Maybe the patches were corrected, played quite recently

g
grom51 30.10.21

Hike to ps 5 version two buggy trophies - notes and doors, the counter on trophies does not gain more than 1 out of 10. Well, in the world, the percentage of those who received 0

Even in the very first inclusion on the logo of the developers, it fell out with an error, but then it seemed like no problems for a couple of hours.

Modified on April 30 by grom51

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

G
Grantovich 30.10.21

A
ALF_9010 30.10.21

Spoiler

eBEFtHlPtHS4-kfvwLtrgQ.jpeg? 800-auto

Reef Entertainment is preparing a little surprise for all Terminator fans. The company has announced plans to release a massive story expansion for Terminator: Resistance. A full-fledged DLC announcement will be timed to coincide with the second anniversary of the project, the first details will be revealed in November this year.

On your feet, soldier. John Connor has one last mission for you. Prepare yourself to venture beyond the Annihilation Line in a brand new story DLC for #TerminatorResistance - we'll have more details to share in November.  

The developers are not yet ready to talk about the plot innovations. From the official message on Twitter, it is only known that the players will receive a new task from the leader of the resistance, John Connor. He will send the main character on a dangerous sortie, which should help in the fight against machines.

Terminator: Resistance is available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PlayStation 5.