3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadimeys 31.10.21 10:52 am

Far cry 5

C_9eX53U0AAvGbs.jpg

Publisher: Ubisoft

Website: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1579-Far-Cry-5

124 Comments
Sort by:
s
spoloh 31.10.21

So wait. The game will have 3 main characters like in GTA or what? Why are these characters and their story presented to us?

E
Echoes 31.10.21

CHRISTIAN ROCK

AAAA

While I see the same fk4, only the entourage is different

p
pathfinder 31.10.21

Clear, clear, goodbye. It would be better if they did the island

not yet this year : 279:

Modified on May 26, 2017 by P3X

H
Hyper2014 31.10.21

7 minutes ago, spoloh said:

So wait. The game will have 3 main characters like in GTA or what? Why are these characters and their story presented to us?

“The user will again have to recruit recruits to confront the enemy.

oPHhvADay2A.jpg

Modified May 26, 2017 by Hyper2014

s
spoloh 31.10.21

Eh wait a long time. What could be more fun than Rubilov with American rednecks? : biggrin:

Modified May 26, 2017 by spoloh

p
pathfinder 31.10.21

29 minutes ago, Sh1nn said:

Yubisoft has already delivered their bullshots

to call it bullshots, there must first be a graphon of at least an average level. The bull is generally textured as if from the last generation of consoles arrived

Modified on May 26, 2017 by P3X

s
spoloh 31.10.21

Already from the first trail it is clear that the grafoniy will be a copy of the Gost Recon. And there it is a sin to complain about the lack of beautiful landscapes. And here I think they will tighten up even more. So I don't understand this indignation. : troll_face_21:

k
kolian666 31.10.21

some kind of circus, I do not know how they are there in the plot, this whole action will be compared with the real world, but so far nothing good comes to mind ... if only around the apocalypse and these are the last survivors

S
Saturianin 31.10.21

54 minutes ago, NiGHTS said:

clear

+

s
spoloh 31.10.21

3 minutes ago, kolian666 said:

some kind of circus, I do not know how they are there in the plot, this whole action will be compared with the real world, but so far nothing good comes to mind ... if only around the apocalypse and these are the last survivors

Game convention, plus wilderness type. Although, of course, the most interesting is how they will justify the invisibility of the federal authorities of this local war.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

I really like the setting, but according to the descriptions and the trailer, so far it looks like another fk3 reskin

I hope I'm wrong and some drastic changes in the mechanics will be

Well, I really hope that the shooting will be completed (Yubi now has better shooting in all games), otherwise, in fk3-4, shooting at bags with g is no longer rolling

11 minutes ago, kolian666 said:

and they are obliged to compare? the district here can be surrounded by kilometer-long forests and all radio broadcasts are muffled (the Internet mb will be turned off altogether due to religious messages), so no help from outside is sung

S
Saturianin 31.10.21

9 minutes ago, spoloh said:

Game convention, plus wilderness type. Although, of course, the most interesting is how they will justify the invisibility of the federal authorities of this local war.

You sometimes read the news from the exceptional

https://sputnikipogrom.com/usa/49546/oregon-war/

ocw2.jpg

A
Arein 31.10.21

18 minutes ago, kolian666 said:

Where do you get this, there are a dozen films on this subject, and nothing, no one has died - a couple of even good ones.

s
spoloh 31.10.21

8 minutes ago, Saturianin said:

You sometimes read the news from the exceptional

And you probably haven't read the phrase "The building is surrounded by the FBI"? ))

O
O6ambl4 31.10.21

Looked at the trailer iiiii ... complete bullshit. Well, not how the war of the local population with religious bandits in the States does not fit. 

Moreover, in only one trailer, jeeps are also noticeable in which it will be necessary to drive around the open world. The hunt for the beast (the craft of all garbage from the skins will remain). There was a water tower in the trailer (although it may not be a tower, but knowing yubisoft ...). Hunting for a convoy (again, they will randomly roll around the map and they need to be intercepted). Generally Yubisoft. Get the fuck off to Vivendi. With them, of course, we will also be flooded with sequels, but at least some of the series will return to their origins and become really interesting games, and not grindilks in the open world.

G
Gaiver 31.10.21

Hmm, it would be better if they did the wild west, otherwise the third time is the same: troll_face_18:

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

y1WDCql.jpg

We create a hero, see the character again will be a log, sorry for the development of the glav hero (albeit a simple one) - one of the things that I liked about fk3

Well, about determining the order of action - it smells like gost rekon, which is not good

x
xWhItEWoLFx 31.10.21

In general, you can bury this project. The gameplay will hardly surprise at least someone because fk4 is stupid with an admixture of new ideas. Thanks, I'll do it.

Modified May 26, 2017 by xWhItEWoLFx

G
Gefus 31.10.21

the setting did not impress, even disappointment so far 

L
Ligfip1 31.10.21

Everything is very cool, I buy