3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
delete 31.10.21 10:56 am

Warhammer 40.000 Darktide

Warhammer 40,000 Darktide.

capsule_616x353.jpg? t = 1595522582

Spoiler

Developer: Fatshark

Genre: FPS

Release date: 2021 tba

Fight alongside your friends against hordes of enemies in this new Warhammer 40,000 experience. Created by the best-selling and award-winning co-op action franchise, Vermintide, Warhammer 40,000: Darktide is an intuitive 4-player co-op action game set in the hive city of Tertium.

Deep in the hive, the seeds of corruption threaten an overwhelming stream of darkness. A heretical cult known as Apprehension seeks to seize control of the planet Atom Prime and devastate its inhabitants. It is up to you and your allies in the Inquisition to root out the enemy before the city succumbs to Chaos.

The game from the creators of the best clone of Left 4 dead - Warhammer Vermintide 1 2. Now in the forty thousandth !!

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

21 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grantovich 31.10.21

Teaser - correct, well-set, waiting for the gameplay.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

cheto puny inquisitors, of course, they don't have to be like a space hulk, but still

I hope the release will be normal, otherwise Vermintide 2 was very problematic at the start

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

ggpuG_WkmDmx0QrHCCF-yg.png? 800-auto

em8bYLxwcko3T1ynki4BJQ.png? 800-auto

YuiBWf7dZznQiL_sufalWw.png? 800-auto

jEcdq4f-9RUCv4Pa8OLUJQ.png? 800-auto

6sW3WdiW1vkN_dJHt3lxAQ.png? 800-auto

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

In the fortieth century, now you have to do good shooting. They had a cool mile in a vermitnik, but the shooting was so-so. I'm waiting, I believe in pasans.

d
delete 31.10.21

On 25.07.2020 at 12:04, GrayHarvey said:

In the fortieth century, now you have to do good shooting. They had a great mile in a vermitnik, but the shooting was so-so. I'm waiting, I believe in pasans.

Shooting in Wermintide is good, just few cartridges, after the nerf ... before the nerf, you could go through the whole rink only by shooting.

And in darkside there will be milli, and it will be decent, but I also really hope that we will still shoot more.

N
Nonsense 31.10.21

On 07.24.2020 at 09:18, dozensnake said:

cheto puny inquisitors, of course, they don't have to be like a space hulk, but still

I hope the release will be normal, otherwise Vermintide 2 was very problematic at the start

The trailer is clearly not inquisitors, but the retinue of the inquisitor. Perhaps the Kasrkins, but I have already forgotten how to distinguish them by sight.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Nonsense somewhere wrote that the guardsmen are in the wings of the Inquisition

but that means we play stupidly for meat)))

4onoki 31.10.21

2 hours ago, dozensnake said:

but that means we play stupidly for meat)))

Yes, the guards are such a "stupid meat". And if we talk about kaskrins, it's not meat at all, but very serious guys. 

Although judging by the art, they will not be alone there either. Maybe the classes will make the distribution of the norm.

On the contrary, I liked that they decided not to shove over-turned space marines. And these normal guys

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

It's just that if Space Marinov is shoved, then there will have to be several thousand enemies to release against them in order to at least slightly equalize the chances

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

I hope the versus mode will be rolled out at release, otherwise it was announced in Vermintide a year ago and it is not clear when it will be released.

d
delete 31.10.21

7 minutes ago, Qvasik said:

I hope the versus mode will be rolled out at release, otherwise it was announced in Vermintide a year ago and it is not clear when it will be released.

Is not a fact. They really should release it for Vermintide at least. They admitted that they announced the versus too early, but from time to time they remember and say that they did not die. 

4onoki 31.10.21

On 07/27/2020 at 16:48, Qvasik said:

And what, by the way, was it supposed to be in Vermintide? So, by the way

There would be separate similar classes + profs, but for skaven / chaos? Or evolve style and the like?

In "Darktide" I would not refuse to play in any way for Des Gards, tough guys. 

Modified on July 28, 2020 by 4onoki

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

3 hours ago, 4onoki said:

And what, by the way, was it supposed to be in Vermintide? So, by the way

As in Left4Dead

Spoiler

Q
Qvasik 31.10.21

I'm waiting : 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

J
Jarl 31.10.21

On 07/29/2020 at 00:19, 4onoki said:

In "Darktide" I would not refuse to play in any way for Des Gards, tough guys. 

Well, according to the backing of the setting, 1 Death Guardsman should solo 4 homeless guardsmen without any problems.

Although, if they make a heretic space marina something like a boss such as a tank in l4d or bosses in vermintide, it will be cool.

(I like to reply to posts six months ago)

Eniway, the game is top 2 in the wishlist after TEC 6.

n
n6x6n6x 31.10.21

I hope they will do it later on ps5, and I also hope they will eliminate the need for a permanent Internet connection.

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

2 minutes ago, n6x6n6x said:

I hope they will do it later on ps5, and I also hope they will eliminate the need for a permanent Internet connection.

This is an online coop game. : troll_face_5:

n
n6x6n6x 31.10.21

4 minutes ago, GrayHarvey said:

This is an online coop game. : troll_face_5:

Something with the same L4D or Deathwatch did not interfere. : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:It would be better if they hovered over the split-screen, which is asking for it right here, but, as expected, it will not be.: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

Modified December 12, 2020 by n6x6n6x

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

14 minutes ago, n6x6n6x said:

Deathwatch

Deathwing? There were such bots that it was impossible to play.  : Aww-yeah-meme: In L4D, bots did not even throw bombs. Doubtful experience. Here you need a split-screen, yes.

n
n6x6n6x 31.10.21

1 minute ago, GrayHarvey said:

Deathwing? There were such bots that it was impossible to play.  : Aww-yeah-meme: In L4D, bots did not even throw bombs. Doubtful experience. 

What's the difference? Internet connection binding is an artificial limitation made simply because. What will you lose from the lack of an Internet connection? As you played on the network, you will continue to play, but for me, the plus did not fall at all, and because of this stupid restriction, I just can't even start the game.

Bought the game for 4k? Well done, now buy a plus for 4k, just to turn it on.

Excuse me, but I see no reason to justify this disgusting.