3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JasonWU 31.10.21 10:59 am

Paradise lost

pDRA2w5.png

All in! Games and developers from the Polish studio PolyAmorous have unveiled a new dramatic cinematic trailer for the first-person adventure game Paradise Lost at the Gamescom 2020 online conference. In the video, we are shown a fly-over of a stop-scene with a confrontation between the Nazis and Polish rebels inside the bunker.

The project will tell an alternative version of the story, where the Second World War did not end in 1945, but continued for another 20 years. The point in it was the nuclear bombing staged by the Nazis, which forever changed the face of occupied Poland.

The main character of Paradise Lost will be a 12-year-old boy who finds a mysterious Nazi bunker while wandering through the post-nuclear wasteland. Players will have to explore a huge underground world in which unusual and advanced technologies are combined with Slavic myths and folklore. According to the developers, as the game progresses, gamers will have to make decisions that will affect what they see in the future.

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

The game is being created on the Unreal Engine 4 and will be released before the end of this year on PC (Steam), PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. 

5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grantovich 31.10.21

I liked the cinematic, the authors have good taste, I hope the gameplay will not fail.

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

Is this a shooter? Or a walking simulator?

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

44 minutes ago, ALF_9010 said:

Yeah, a pump-action shotgun in the hands of the protagonist would make the game much more fun, you need to write to the developers about it, otherwise they make some kind of sad crap ...

S
SSpace 31.10.21

52 minutes ago, ALF_9010 said:

Is this a shooter?

14 hours ago, JasonWU said:

first person adventure game

: 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

J
Jelektronik 31.10.21

At 30.08.2020 at 15:23, ALF_9010 said:

Judging by the videos, they were clearly mistaken with the topic, you need to move here:

Adventure / Quest