3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Velldanas 31.10.21 11:01 am

Hyper scape

URBAN ROYAL BATTLE IN THE WORLD OF THE FUTURE

GroupShop_exportChampions-2.png

Release date: July 12, 2020 (testing will end July 8)
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / FPS / Battle Royale
Developer: Ubisoft
Publisher: Ubisoft
Platform: PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5

Explore the unique sectors of Neo Arcadia, a virtual city with an unimaginable landscape that will change the way you think about vertical combat.

Here - on the streets, in buildings and on rooftops - the highest stakes battles take place.

Key features from other Battle Royals:

There is no knockout system when playing in a group.

To get access to technical testing, you need to link your Ubisoft account with Twitch, and then watch any stream and wait for the drop. Modified on July 3rd, 2020 by Velldanas
22 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greenfrogy 31.10.21

as if a small Chinese indie company decided to make their own Apex

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

I forgot the name of the game from Cliffy B. The projects are very similar, the same non-catchy generic joke that will bend, but not so quickly, thanks to the bubble poured into marketing, paid streamers and other cunning tricks ...

Here are just the audience for such games - far from rubber, but the product is very specific, here you are not the last spell, where the shooter component at the top level is made by similar "legless" jokers - now you will hardly surprise anyone.

But I think it will last a year before the servers are closed.

V
Velldanas 31.10.21

Well Valorant is already blown away and people are skating / watching this project.

2020-07-03_01-35-01.png

V
Velldanas 31.10.21

but let's check it out

XfLzgMR.png

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrepuscularAdventurousKeyboardHassanChop

Modified on July 3rd, 2020 by Velldanas

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

Velldanas since when is 60k viewers blown away

image.png

V
Velldanas 31.10.21

dozensnake had 1.5 million viewers. And now the number of views is lower than LoL and Fortnight.

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

1 minute ago, Velldanas said:

there were 1.5 million viewers

Well Duc farm keys pusho

1 minute ago, Velldanas said:

And now the number of views is lower than LoL and Fortnight

below the two almost top-tier games on twitch, it's not so bad

V
Velldanas 31.10.21

In general, I rode for almost 2 hours in Hyper Squad. VPN is only needed to activate the game on the account (if a drop from a twitch has dropped out). Further, it is not needed. The game has Russian localization only in the form of text.

Anti-cheat battle, good wipe, optimization too. The game is very simple. Already at 3-4 games, you delve into almost all aspects. The entry threshold is minimal. There is nothing superfluous here.

Well, that is, the game is not overloaded with animations that interfere with play or make your movement or shooting "difficult". Twitch integration dilutes the gameplay a lot.

As such, there is no dead zone in the game, you can live in it and your hp does not fall. Only all buildings become inactive and transparent over time. In the heat of battle, you can shoot them.

The system of upgrading guns and skills sometimes looks cheating. Chelu can fail at the start and after 5 minutes when meeting with him, you can easily lose 1 on 1 because he is knocked down more powerful.

But closer to the end, when the surviving teams remain, it brings balance and all the reaped ones run. It becomes dangerous to go out into open spaces.

Other battle royals have the problem of not firing for quite a long time. This is especially noticeable in the pubg. There is no such thing here.

The size of the map is well balanced. Meet someone 30 seconds after the previous shootout is 99.99%. Unless, of course, you rat and collect upgrades. Anril Touring fans will be delighted.

Customization is still weak. But this is a pre-release version and of course there will be new items. Even now, there is already the first synonym available to all testers. There are only 10 levels.

Skills have tactical advantages and must be learned to play correctly if you want to survive. In one game, a party member with the help of a pumped inviz was able to avoid all the shootouts and resurfaced two for the battle for the crown.

Incidentally, the crown is not a bad topic against rats. When the chelik does not crawl out of the corner for a long time and waits for you to come yourself, you stupidly grab the crown on the roof and after 45 seconds you emerge victorious.

On the whole, Yubikov's not a bad attempt to enter the battle royale arena. Let's see what roadmap they offer.

K
KuP9I 31.10.21

3 hours ago, Velldanas said:

There is nothing superfluous here.

Well, yes, well, yes, except perhaps construction in the manner of a window leaf, which infuriates many.

V
Velldanas 31.10.21

9 minutes ago, KuP9I said:

Well, yes, well, yes, except perhaps construction in the manner of a window leaf, which infuriates many.

There is no building in this game. If you're talking about the wall, then this is a skill, like the dome in Apex. It is only 1 and disappears after a few seconds.

K
KuP9I 31.10.21

Velldanas So you threw the clip above, there the streamer set them up so much that he was above all the buildings.

V
Velldanas 31.10.21

KuP9I yes, because he had this new feature upgraded. See the bottom left of the screen. There the Wall cooldown rolls back before the wall disappears.

Each ability and each cannon can be upgraded up to level 5 by simply picking up the same abilities / guns as yours. This is how this system works.

A machine gun, for example, has 120 rounds in the clip at the beginning. At the 5th level of the upgrade, they seem to be more than 200 + the rate of fire is higher and the reload is faster.

But the fact that he raised himself above everyone else does not mean that he cannot be taken from a level 5 sniper rifle with one shot, as he did. Near the sniper rifle, he has 4 stripes and the fluff burns yellow - this is a max upgrade.

Modified on July 3rd, 2020 by Velldanas

q
qdash 31.10.21

A bit interested - I'm already tired of playing Kwaku (those pigs from id, of course, slipped a pig with DE). Maybe it will be fun here for a while. At least it doesn't look like a pissing two penny indie. I do not agree with the comparison with LawBreakers. you have to face it - LawBreakers died not because of SJW design and hardcore, but because of pissing gravity, which was too bluntly sewn into the gameplay.

L
Ligfip1 31.10.21

Lord, what is this unprincipled shit

On 07/03/2020 at 07:54, Velldanas said:

other battle royals

lol you got together to defend this shit Riley?

V
Velldanas 31.10.21

10 minutes ago, Ligfip1 said:

Lord, what is this unprincipled shit

Well-deserved dislike because did not play.

11 minutes ago, Ligfip1 said:

lol you got together to defend this shit Riley?

Where did you see it at all? : facepalm2:

L
Ligfip1 31.10.21

35 minutes ago, Velldanas said:

since did not play.

the current that played

after apex is rubbish

A
ALF_9010 31.10.21

q
qdash 31.10.21

In short, the main problem of the game for me is its genre. With the dynamics of Quake / UT, we are offered to play Battle Royal, with all its "charms" - dependence on teammates, if you play solo, then after death wait 3 minutes before the next attempt to drag, a long run with loot without frags, even here it is too long etc. No, nafig.

G
Grantovich 31.10.21

Damn, guys, what are you like stray noobs, I still fucking know when I said that this is a hat, and you still taste it from different angles.

L
Ligfip1 31.10.21

2 hours ago, Grantovich said:

Damn, guys, what are you like stray noobs, I still fucking know when I said that this is a hat, and you still taste it from different angles.

I like fortnight

insanely enjoyable game from a bunch of different devices you can play - super

a couple of skating rink came in and played a pure buzz, for this she is needed, and all these warzones of pubgi and so on are purely for the luck of the game, and making the BR unpredictable with wild dynamics and different heights of death is like 

2 hours ago, Grantovich said:

Modified on August 19, 2020 by Ligfip1