3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nevoeiro 06.11.19 03:18 am

Buildings, how many ? (Fade to Silence)

How one of the buildings at the asylum.
And as spread over the territory?
And that set up and think that balisty not fit though the deck and stairs built.
The workshop takes too much space and ocultaba.
Now built a workshop and built the lab, demolished the infirmary and 4th hut,so I think they demolished the infirmary.
Ally began to freeze, I thought the wood ended, solved the problem of the waiting room to the huts,the hunger probably will be solved by storage.
Now 3 cabins and additional companions to accept, but I think you should immediately build a 2nd floor in the huts for additional associates.
A total of 6 associates on the basis, unless there are no other options.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solomonovich 06.11.19

The main thing to plan. You can have 8 companions, compliance and huts necessary to 8. And not when there's nowhere to shove and advance. As you can see, everything is set and the place a lot. Although the lab is not built yet, but to put it anywhere... And Yes, balisty with mortars generally do not take place.

N
Nevoeiro 06.11.19

Solomonovich
Yes I have the same on tight tried to build but guys the game does not, although it seems like a place to eat.
You don't have 2 gates and corner Carver.

S
Solomonovich 06.11.19

Nevoeiro
A corner Carver it is the most extreme building in the upper right corner. The screenshot should be increased. And why is the second gate? And with some fine to play...

N
Nevoeiro 06.11.19

Solomonovich
Yeah I saw, I have here the huts were not given a game in a tight to the walls to put.

S
Solomonovich 06.11.19

Nevoeiro
Twist pochuchut, to move in the direction and succeed. When I first played on the complexity of exploration, is also so configured that couldn't deliver. Now nuceny experience all planned out, and was in profit again.

N
Neizvesten 13 05.01.21

People help and where to find the details of the ballista-live-cutter?