3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
progman 31.10.21 11:06 am

Old 3d shooter Blood 1

Hello dear club members!

Tell me, PLEASE, where you can download the old 3D-shooter Blood 1. I
really want to remember the old days. (beat skeletons with pitchforks,
beat "birds", etc.)

Thanks a lot in advance! [b] 8) :( :( [/ b]
11 Comments
Sort by:
O
OFFSPRINGERR 31.10.21

yes, I really want a reference, just so that it also sways

G
Guest 31.10.21

good game!

D
Daenur 31.10.21

[url = http: //www.the-underdogs.org/game.php? gameid = 4153] http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?gameid=4153 [/ url]
below link
Only there pretty strict rules about downloading files;)
I really never had any problems, I leaked a bunch of old games from this wonderful site.

K
Kay'L 669 31.10.21

But what torments me is that I cannot play this game. Under XP, you can even run it using the [b] nolfb [/ b] utility, but there is no sound - just a wheeze. Moreover, no [b] vdmsound [/ b] helps ...
But even if it started, it would not be very easy to look at the pixels, especially after I played Duke's excellent OpenGL port - [b] JFDuke3d [/ b ]. Unfortunately, the released source code of Duke cannot help in creating the Blood port because the Build engine for Blood has been greatly reworked. But even if the engine did not undergo changes, no one would make a port because there is no official permission for this.
There was earlier hope for the project [url = http: //www.planetblood.com/qblood] Qblood [/ url] (now Transfusion) - an attempt to convert Blood for the Q1 engine. But I'm afraid they will never finish the job. Although the multiplayer part was already ready about two years ago, the single player is not ready to this day ...

R
Roman 31.10.21

Yes, a good game, there is something to remember! And as for the sound, I set it up, through Setup, chose the Sound Blaster card and off you go, though it severely slows me down, because the computer is too fast for such a game.

J
Jake crusher 31.10.21

I apologize for bringing up an old topic, BUT!

A couple of days ago, a slightly improved edition of the first part from NightDive Studios, called Blood: Fresh Supply, was released on Steam and GOG.

The developers took the Kex Engine (Turok Remastered, DOOM 64 EX, Forsaken Remastered, The Original Strife: Veteran Edition) and transferred the game to it, added several nice perks, including:
1) DirectX11 support, OpenGL 3.2 & Vulkan API; as well as the availability of screen resolutions up to 4K and adjustable FOV;

2) several varieties of antialiasing; there are vsync, ambient occlusion and interpolation;

3) the ability to set fps limits / fully unlock them;

4) the presence of a split-screen multiplayer with support for as many as 8 players;

5) rewritten network code for online bloody carnage (BloodBath fans - uncover your pitchfork!);

6) support for existing add-ons (like Death Wish and others like him); the original 4 episodes come with the Plasma Pak (which adds an episode of Post Mortem) and Cryptic Passage;

7) the ability to switch in the game itself between MIDI / CD soundtracks (plus the presence of clips);

8) the ability to reconfigure control to fit your needs + support for controllers is also present;

9) there is an option for a normal 3D view (in the original game, the Build engine distorted the picture when looking up / down - now there is no such thing);

10) the ability to customize the difficulty for each player according to his needs / requirements;

11) and especially for comrade @Grantovich - the ability to disable the crosshair for all this : 57a8bd5a43147_FROG2:

... (however, this could have been done in the original)

At the moment, however, there are some glitches periodically, but not critical.

For owners of One Unit Whole Blood, Fresh Supply can be taken at a discount, but if not, then OUWB goes alongside the updated edition.

We take from here:

Steam

or

GOG.

Modified on May 12, 2019 by Jake Crusher

a
aRmOnDo 31.10.21

And what about the rights? Could it be that NightDive bought out the franchise? Can they also find NOLF?

G
Grayharvey 31.10.21

I took for 129 shirts in a goggle. The jester is top-end, he wiped it out with a small one, it's a pity the old carbon monoxide is not included in the set : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

P
Pr8da21r 31.10.21

This is a good shooter.
Night Dive Studios are good people keeping the classics alive in the 21st century: frog36:

T
Tony Kark 31.10.21

Oh, I remember I loved this joker in my childhood no less than a thought, we must take it.

J
Jelektronik 31.10.21

At 12.05.2019 at 12:02, aRmOnDo said:

Can they also find NOLF?

They have already tried, but according to them, it is not clear who exactly owns the rights, and of those who may have them, no one wants to raise the archives and look for the original of the contract. At the same time, all these theoretical holders of the rights spoke in the spirit, if you so want, then work it out, but in this case we will definitely kick our ass, find a contract and sue you fuck.