3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 31.10.21 11:06 am

RAGE

I'm waiting for the game. I would like to see if id were able to move to a modern, new level for them. And I like the style. It looks like Fallout and it pleases
123 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zend 31.10.21

[quote name = 'sqar' timestamp = '1316875872' post = '2309701'] Hopefully the game won't be as dull as the borderlands was. [/ quote] It is
immediately clear that the person was not playing in a cooperative.

D
Darkiti 31.10.21

[b] [member = Zend] [/ b], I played in a cooperative in brothelands and it seemed to me a terrible despondency. Rage doesn't have to be such a drain.

Z
Zend 31.10.21

[b] [member = Darkiti] [/ b], everyone's business. Borderlands is a great game.
And now we are waiting for the stew.

V
VYA 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Zend' timestamp = '1316877281' post = '2309727'] stew. [/ quote]

Have you had lunch or something?
PS What does Borderland have to do with it? : icon_lol: Rather, Falaut.

Z
Zend 31.10.21

[b] [member = VYA] [/ b], Rage - Raga

s
sqar 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Zend' timestamp = '1316876553' post = '2309712']
[quote name = 'sqar' timestamp = '1316875872' post = '2309701'] Hopefully the game won't be as dull as Borderlands was. [/ quote] It is
immediately clear that the person was not playing in a cooperative.
[/ quote]
I played in a cooperative in borderlands, the idea is not bad, but the implementation did not impress me very much : pokerface:, the rage is also going to take priority for joint passage, though if the game had not been translated into Russian, I would not even have thought about buying it.

D
Daiverr 31.10.21

[offtopic] you were probably expecting TRUEXHON from the borderlands, not a diablo clone in the new setting, which it is [/ offtopic]

T
Testick 31.10.21

Didn't the multiplayer video leaked to the network? It is very interesting what kind of cartoon there will be and what kind of modes

Z
Zacky1991V 31.10.21

[quote name = 'Testick' timestamp = '1317107195' post = '2313359'] Has the
multiplayer video been leaked to the network? It is very interesting what kind of cartoon there will be and what modes
[/ quote]
From multiplayer I count on standard tm and dm, well, on cars with post-fireballs, races will by themselves be ...

a
augury 31.10.21

Came out on JTAG. Waiting for feedback from those who played))

M
MishaHD 31.10.21

On plati.ru, the key costs 290 rubles. I have already bought it (at such a price it was a sin not to take it).
Whoever thinks to take it, take it faster, they disperse like hot feathers, in 12 hours - 40 keys!

s
sqar 31.10.21

The game is about to come out, but so far no press evaluations, not a word from the pirates. Where did everyone disappear?!?!

m
monsieur: dat 31.10.21

[b] [member = sqar] [/ b],
There are already reviews from pirates with jtag.

And the embargo on the review will be lifted on the night from 3 to 4.

S
Shen. 31.10.21

[quote name = 'MishaHD' timestamp = '1317550630' post = '2320886']
On plati.ru, the key costs 290 rubles. I have already bought it (at such a price it was a sin not to take it).
Whoever thinks to take it, take it faster, they disperse like hot feathers, in 12 hours - 40 keys!
[/ quote]

Yes, with the same success you could download it from torrents. 290r is a price below the selling, short again carders on plati.ru climbed

PS already pull the image forward to tomorrow tablets

M
MishaHD 31.10.21

[b] [b] [member = Shen.] [/ b], [/ b]
Yes, that's it, it was a discount for a day, right now it costs 330, so whoever managed to buy it.
The game comes out quite good ... not even very bad, so at this price I could not resist and decided to take it.
zs It's a shame that I didn't pre-order the Deus in due time, there was the same garbage before the release - 300 rubles. per key, and after the release of the game it sharply rose to 400 ((Changed on October 3, 2011 by MishaHD

D
Deutscher Bar 31.10.21

Hmm, where are the grades. Although I don't really care. I took a game for 10 € for ps3, and even with bonuses. And 400 rubles for the PS3 version of the shooter from KARMAK is almost a sin, lol.: fuckyea:

M
MishaHD 31.10.21

[b] [member = Deutscher Bär] [/ b],
And where did you manage to get it?

d
dozensnake 31.10.21

[b] Deutscher Bär [/ b], GDE ????

D
Deutscher Bar 31.10.21

[b] [member = MishaHD] [/ b], [b] [member = dozensnake] [/ b],
In German Gamestop. : trollface_big: : trollface_big: : trollface:Anarchy Edition with a replica of a boomerang. 7 you need to take away with Dark Sauls.
True, there was an action. Something like give away two old trash and buy a new game for 10 €. So I gave away the dusty MW1 and Oblivion. They cost nothing anyway, and are an ugly dust collector.

w
walkmann 31.10.21

question: if I download the version on the pc, which is now on torrents, then can I then install it normally in the incentive?