3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21 11:13 am

Far cry primal

8-things-far-cry-primal-needs-to-survive

124 Comments
Sort by:
F
Feenux 31.10.21

Then I won’t take the game to hell, I need this, listen to this language is stupid, if only the English language would be still understandable, even more pleasant, but here it’s such squalor, I don’t buy everything clearly then.

Come on, you want it, well buy it. You will learn a new language.

D
Daddy's Tramp 31.10.21

[member = '- = Ruslan = -'], And if Anche had its own language, would you not take it too? Even like that, you are talking nonsense, everything is done correctly, your language is a type of addition to the atmosphere) I did not even play, but already a stupid language)

Well, as everyone says)

V
Vadimeys 31.10.21

CbrIjknVIAEubJJ.jpg

g
grom51 31.10.21

New price tag in the store - 3.654

r
robbi 31.10.21

Do you guys hear anything about preloading ?? 

E
El Shadda1 31.10.21

Then I won’t take the game to hell, I need this, listen to this language is stupid, if only the English language would be still understandable, even more pleasant, but here it’s such squalor, I don’t buy everything clearly then.

agree: agree: why are they not people to speak Russian?

-
- = Ruslan = - 31.10.21

[member = '- = Ruslan = -'], And if Anche had its own language, would you not take it too? Even like that, you are talking nonsense, everything is done correctly, your language is a type of addition to the atmosphere) I did not even play, but already a stupid language)

Well, as everyone says)

Listen, buddy, if there was a game with English voice acting and I would buy Russian subs, listen to the whole game for 60 hours, as far as I don’t know, this language is invented, this is nonsense! I don’t understand yours and all the crap is so given, is there in games to turn off the Russian voice acting and play with the original, but there is an option to turn on the voice acting and play as the player wants, yubisoft just went crazy to do voice acting and is it not nonsense of a fictional language? what atmosphere are you talking about? do you know this language? no, then what kind of atmosphere are you talking about buddy? the game will be annoying to the fullest, for me personally, for sure, or the Russian speech is completely localized, or the English voice acting and Russian subs are not a problem at all, played date light with Russian subs, everything is super English voice acting, though pleasant to the ears, but here it is not clear what is called and not the language ! 

so let the players decide for themselves and it will be a game for an amateur now for sure, I will wait for FAR CRY 5.

[cut] And those who put cons to me are simply not adequate [/ cut] and not any subjective opinion, no one said, but just stupid cons I don't give a damn like that.

I wish you good luck with the game.

Modified February 21, 2016 by Azzy

M
MWorld II 31.10.21

[cut] You're just inadequate [/ cut] [offtopic]

And God, well, learn even banal punctuation marks. "Communication" with you is more like communicating with the owner of a fictional language than in Primal

[/ offtopic]

D
Daddy's Tramp 31.10.21

[member = '- = Ruslan = -'], for you, my name is Ruslan. To maintain the atmosphere of the game, the developers have muddied their language of speech. Not seriously, I would have gasped when a muzzle with a spear comes running to me and spanks in English, why not in Japanese? Or you play a Japanese game, for sure it will be pleasant to listen to their language, just with Russian subs. Living atmosphere. I have nothing against voice acting. The trailers show that everything will be fine with the tongue, there will be no farting under the nose, just an unusual language for the ears. Again, the same game Gravity Rush, invented its own language, does not spoil the game a bit. Have you ever played games where there is no voice acting and all dialogues take place in the emerging framework? Well, sometimes they may even gasp there)

And yes, the game is for an amateur. no voice acting. What if there will be a future in FC5, where there is also an invented language. The game is all draining? [cut] Ruslan, you sometimes surprise just a lot, you show some kind of unreal stupidity, sorry.

A
Azzy 31.10.21

[warn] [member = '- = Ruslan = -'], [member = 'MWorld II'], both are warned for insults (3 points each).

[member = 'Tedieval'], 1 point warning. 

Choose your expressions carefully. [/ Warn]

L
Lex mercer 31.10.21

The game is interesting to me, in principle I like Far Cry, starting with the third part.

In general, I know what madness is! :)))

D
Daddy's Tramp 31.10.21

Sorryan, it really boiled a little) By the way, the world map has not lit up yet?

a
azzzkiysotona 31.10.21

[b] [member = robbi] [/ b], preloading has already started.

e
eminem0081 31.10.21

when will assessments be?

D
DrakeN 31.10.21

GameSpot - 8/10 Forbes - 8/10 The Koalition - 95% IGN - 7.9 Shacknews - 6/10 GamesRadar - 3/5 Eurogamer - no score

r
robbi 31.10.21

Not bad marks, however) 

J
JasonWU 31.10.21

http://gamemag.ru/news/109743/far-cry-primal-ocenki-igry

gothe

B
Bristolq 31.10.21

As expected meh.

Also, the estimates are overestimated, I'm sure.

S
StrongDieTwice 31.10.21

I did not expect such assessments, did the headlights of the edge couldammm.gif

T
Thief1987 31.10.21

I did not expect such assessments, did the headlights of the edge couldammm.gif

What could you do? The numbered units (3.4) have much higher ratings.